VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
In other words, her "Pretty much everything except the original friendship" line is very misleading because while she uses those words in both paths, on one path it refers to *everything* following the childhood friendship (including the romantic relationship), but on the other it refers only to a narrowly defined period where she hung out with the MC more than she had previously.

It's extremely confusing, and there's a non-zero chance some of this is an unintended consequence of Ceolag not branching her dialog enough in the early chapters, but that seems to be the best way to read what we actually got.
Thank you for spelling it out for me because this confused me to no end.

Oct 10, 2022
Btw, time to time, I've seen some people say Kaija fell in love then they started the relationship on love path, that is not correct. Kaija herself gave the timeline about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These 2 scenes come as it is, these 2 sentences follow each other. So they became gf/bf then she fell in love.

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Btw, time to time, I've seen some people say Kaija fell in love then they started the relationship on love path, that is not correct. Kaija herself gave the timeline about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These 2 scenes come as it is, these 2 sentences follow each other. So they became gf/bf then she fell in love.
Sorry, we made babies, I have to love her now like Joshy does.
I have no doubt the Templars believe they are the good guys. To quote Aldous Huxley, Hell isn't merely paved with good intentions; it's walled and roofed with them. Yes, and furnished too.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Now I'm wondering what an unreliable source says. The Templars are 7' tall marmosets that have perfect pitch when accompanying the accordion and a golf handicap of -1?
Why, yes :ROFLMAO:

Among the even more unreliable statements are things like :
''a highly trained elite force, competent leadership, shield of mankind, selfless, paragons of virture etc''
Source:
Screenshot (1054).png

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
A serious question: Is it possible to trick Kaija, make her have feelings for the MC, make her believe that everything will be fine between them, but then simply leave her for Fiona?

I would also like to be able to join another organization, other than the Templars, I don't like them, but I think that would be a bit much for the developer to create...

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes