VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
A serious question: Is it possible to trick Kaija, make her have feelings for the MC, make her believe that everything will be fine between them, but then simply leave her for Fiona?

I would also like to be able to join another organization, other than the Templars, I don't like them, but I think that would be a bit much for the developer to create...
Well you could go the whole love route but then when in templar HQ distance yourself and say we'll see how it goes (while persuing Fiona).

Oct 10, 2022
A serious question: Is it possible to trick Kaija, make her have feelings for the MC, make her believe that everything will be fine between them, but then simply leave her for Fiona?

I would also like to be able to join another organization, other than the Templars, I don't like them, but I think that would be a bit much for the developer to create...
I think we'll have that, though losing Fiona while juggling is too high of a stake.
Iirc, Ceolag may have mentioned something like that though I can't be sure but I think we can align with elves in the future.

Well you could go the whole love route but then when in templar HQ distance yourself and say we'll see how it goes (while persuing Fiona).
I think even if you say I wanna be with you, we'll probably have a say in that in the future because there is an option to lie to Elea about it. :unsure: Also we usually have maybe options with Kaija, so that route can be safer option. :unsure:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

You can go the neutral route with Kaija, or break up with her (only work together) while pursue Any other, LI as for changing the faction, I guess no, my hunch is that MC has to bring the Elves and Templar toghether while purging the order from the rotten eggs, but the only one who can tell for sure won't (Ceolag) he will eat Popcorn and drink beer while reading our assumptions, and guesses ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Right he the other one and Mary they rub me the wrong way, So far I'm also not too comfortable with the Order, and my trust towards my father and mother , has also taken a serious blow.
Linae is a bit of a wildcard, for me we shall see.
Same for me, the Order needs a clean out starting with the MCs parents. I like Linnae but I'm wary of her as well. Ceolag knows how to kill trust in those around our MC lol. The only ones I trust are his sister and Elea for now. Fiona is probably trust worthy but until she comes clean she is on the wary list. I love Medb but I don't trust her.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Same for me, the Order needs a clean out starting with the MCs parents. I like Linnae but I'm wary of her as well. Ceolag knows how to kill trust in those around our MC lol. The only ones I trust are his sister and Elea for now. Fiona is probably trust worthy but until she comes clean she is on the wary list. I love Medb but I don't trust her.
Yup...Sis and Elea FTW!

Fiona's only redeemable feature at the moment (ignoring the red hair, freckles/eyes combo everyone seems to lose their shit over) is that at least she told us she has secrets she will not reveal. Now, after spilling our guts to her and risk sounding like we need a padded jacket...she can't do the same? Meehhhgrrrr.....I'm pretty sure if she was 4ft, bald and had some weird growth under her breasts with questionable body odour, people would not be trusting her either....funny that eh?

I really don't think (watch this sentence age like milk lol) Elea is part of any conspiricy, weird cult...or a descendent of some ancient trolls....she just loves mythological history. And that my friends, is a boon to us. Already has been.

So starting an official petition to Ceo for a Elea/Jessy throuple route :ROFLMAO:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Yup...Sis and Elea FTW!

Fiona's only redeemable feature at the moment (ignoring the red hair, freckles/eyes combo everyone seems to lose their shit over) is that at least she told us she has secrets she will not reveal. Now, after spilling our guts to her and risk sounding like we need a padded jacket...she can't do the same? Meehhhgrrrr.....I'm pretty sure if she was 4ft, bald and had some weird growth under her breasts with questionable body odour, people would not be trusting her either....funny that eh?

I really don't think (watch this sentence age like milk lol) Elea is part of any conspiricy, weird cult...or a descendent of some ancient trolls....she just loves mythological history. And that my friends, is a boon to us. Already has been.

So starting an official petition to Ceo for a Elea/Jessy throuple route :ROFLMAO:
all of them are sus as fuck... some more than others, but still. That's why I'm holding up for a path for the sis, she is at least legit (unlikely as fuck to happen but still, she is awesome)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Yup...Sis and Elea FTW!

Elea is like the cute nerdy offsider the hero can't do without, except Elea is a super hot nerdy offsider lol. we will have to disagree on the Jessy throuple though. She isn't my type sorry.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This talk about Jess man i'm not really into incest much at all varies from game to game and how well the character is done. But man if Jess ever becomes a path be hard not to play it.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Elea is like the cute nerdy offsider the hero can't do without, except Elea is a super hot nerdy offsider lol. we will have to disagree on the Jessy throuple though. She isn't my type sorry.
whaat? Pink terror is coming to get ya, how can't you like her :ROFLMAO:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
whaat? Pink terror is coming to get ya, how can't you like her :ROFLMAO:
She is attractive, I just didn't get in to her like Elea, Medb or the super hot boss.

He's just being grumpy...probably lost a sparring match to a spider or something...
Ever had a Banana spider jump on your face, looking at a spider eye to eye while it covers your whole face. Terrifying bloody things. I lost that fight. I'd rather take on a taipan.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yep totally agreed on Fiona, sus as hell specially her Boobies, need to inspect that thoroghly, ! :devilish: :devilish:

Oct 10, 2022
That is true I would not tell but I think the logic behind is different. I wouldn't tell my life story someone like that because I would not be interested to develop a relationship with them. So, telling to her would be telling to complete stranger. I think Fiona is hot, that's why I chose the flirting options when possible that made MC and Fiona close to each other, I also see Fiona as future LI prospect and trust her to some degree and on top of these I don't care too much about Templars' secrets to not tell anyone that is why I chose to tell Fiona. Would I tell it someone in your description, I could not tell because I would not be in a position to tell.

I am pretty sure Elea has some mythological&mystical background whether she is aware of it or not but her father definitely knows.

If she does not know about it, that means she is on the same boat as MC. That can make them closer to each other, also there is a possibility MC and Elea dive deep into her past.

If she does know about it, her hobby could be a way to inquire what MC thinks about these kind of stuff. When she said her father does not want her to do that, she may have meant her father does want her live a normal life and he does not want her to share her lineage with anyone. Her mother left them iirc. It will be pure speculation but if her mother a normal human and her father is the one with secrets, after her mother discovered it she may left them. That maybe the reason why her father does not want to reveal who they are. This may be the reason why she is so hesitant. Also this will put her on same boat as Fiona but she chose more subtle way to reveal her secrets.

My guess would be werewolves, we are direly lacking of werewolves and dragons from fantasy setting. Or vampires, we don't have those too, though if her sunscreen was not a million factor then we would have discovered it at the beach.:LOL:

Or maybe I am reading too much into it and she does not have any secrets to be revealed and she is just a nerd chick. Though in a story that is so much going on, if she does not have any, that will make her a side girl, am I wrong? Or is she going to represent stability in the story? :unsure:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
This talk about Jess man i'm not really into incest much at all varies from game to game and how well the character is done. But man if Jess ever becomes a path be hard not to play it.
Just remember, she's not really your sister, so close you're eyes and think of England 'stralia ;) :)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Just remember, she's not really your sister, so close you're eyes and think of England 'stralia ;) :)
I mean, i really wouldn't be surprised if the templars/MC's father abducted a child, maybe from neverwhere, because she had some powers or something along the lines and than pretended it to be theirs... :whistle:

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes