VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
ImSenjou ; You are talking about romantical feelings ? right? , because my interpretation (which differs from DS and Defens,) she has "platonic" feelings for MC only in the path were you are a totally selfish prick, she is cold, I also tend to see the Templars as neutral (I don't trust them at all) I also don't see the Elves as enemys, they are protecting their race from danger, Medb is not hostile at all, MC has to earn her respect, so she is bitchy, and hard, but Elves, don't lie, so from that I trust them, an Elf will tell you straight away that he hates you or don't trust you, despite being able to manipulate you, and not being manipulated by you (Jason complained about that)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I just hope we can tell them to go fuck themselves now that daddy dearest is back (unlikely but still would be nice to see it)
I think that the counter faction will be revealed in the father son speech which is long overdue...

Reactions: Elduriel

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
ImSenjou ; You are talking about romantical feelings ? right? , because my interpretation (which differs from DS and Defens,) she has "platonic" feelings for MC only in the path were you are a totally selfish prick, she is cold, I also tend to see the Templars as neutral (I don't trust them at all) I also don't see the Elves as enemys, they are protecting their race from danger, Medb is not hostile at all, MC has to earn her respect, so she is bitchy, and hard, but Elves, don't lie, so from that I trust them, an Elf will tell you straight away that he hates you or don't trust you, despite being able to manipulate you, and not being manipulated by you (Jason complained about that)
My point about Kaija, is what did she feel about him before the revelation?

How she acts towards the protagonist depends on how the protagonist acts towards her, and I think that's wrong, they've known each other for years, they dated and lived together, what's her opinion towards him?

If you are interested in her, then she is interested in you, but if you are not interested in her, she is not interested in you either, and that is what I think is wrong, I think she should already have an opinion formed by the years spent together.

If she didn't love him, that's okay, there's no point in starting to love him now; and if she loved him, that feeling won't disappear like that, she should still have those feelings for him, and try to repair their relationship, even if he tries to avoid it.

The protagonist's sister mentions that she feels that Kaija really loves him (Something like that, I don't remember the dialogue), but Kaija doesn't show it, so I wanted to see her feel jealous or something similar, when she sees the protagonist with someone else, but I think she will not only not care, but be happy for him for moving on.

Anyway, that's what I think.

Reactions: tslojr

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Since I didn't read any down with Kaija post after catching up on my morning notifications time for a simp post and bring out my inner Joshy about all the LI.

Kaija , I don't care you lied and had secrets you held from me you had your reasons. I still want to marry you and make love with you every day Joshy92 can watch and take care of any kids that we may have in the future.

Elea I want you to move in with me and go on lots and lots of romantic date together. Since I know how much you love beaches I purpose out first romantic date after you move in is a beach date. There will be lots of hand holding and cuddles especially under the night sky. We will have a candle lit dinner for two under the night sky on the beach after all the hand holding.

Fiona I just want to listen to you talk all day every day I love your accent. My idea of a romantic outing with you would be to take you to a dog park holding your hand while you walk your dog. Then we will play with you dog while also having some romantic moments of cuddles, hand holding and kissing.

Medb you are scary I may not know much about you but I will always be there for you no matter if you try to scare me away or kill me i'm there for you always nothing will make me run away from you my life is yours. Your ice magic is beautiful and not scary or deadly like others would make you believe. So dont be afraid to show off your ice magic and beauty more often.

• Haha
Reactions: ename144

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Since I didn't read any down with Kaija post after catching up on my morning notifications time for a simp post and bring out my inner Joshy about all the LI.

Kaija , I don't care you lied and had secrets you held from me you had your reasons. I still want to marry you and make love with you every day Joshy92 can watch and take care of any kids that we may have in the future.

Elea I want you to move in with me and go on lots and lots of romantic date together. Since I know how much you love beaches I purpose out first romantic date after you move in is a beach date. There will be lots of hand holding and cuddles especially under the night sky. We will have a candle lit dinner for two under the night sky on the beach after all the hand holding.

Fiona I just want to listen to you talk all day every day I love your accent. My idea of a romantic outing with you would be to take you to a dog park holding your hand while you walk your dog. Then we will play with you dog while also having some romantic moments of cuddles, hand holding and kissing.

Medb you are scary I may not know much about you but I will always be there for you no matter if you try to scare me away or kill me i'm there for you always nothing will make me run away from you my life is yours. Your ice magic is beautiful and not scary or deadly like others would make you believe. So dont be afraid to show off your ice magic and beauty more often.
MV5BMDZiYWUxOTktODk0YS00YWJlLWEwY2UtNTVmNWVmODQyY2RiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUyODMyMw@@._V1_.jpg

Oct 10, 2022
Oi, eat from your own plate lover boi.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

Leave Medb for me my friend. I melt that frosty heart. There will be some initial fireworks but I got her covered. ;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes