VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
All I have to say if I have a kid with Kaija im passing it onto Joshy92. I'm sure he would love to take care of Kaija's kid no matter who the father is. I'll just tell her to make sure to give Joshy some cummy kisses
I guess it would have to be Templars of the order to raise Kaija's children no matter who the father is, right? :unsure::LOL: (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
mod makes you pratically force you to choose Kaijla...it's so unfai we hjave to choose an LI so soon...i'm followed the mod, and after training with kaijla ,mod allows to go to elea , but she ask asap if mc cleared things with his GF...now i have 2 choices : 1 telle her the truth (that MC still wan'ts to be with kaijla) or lie to her....thee is consequence if mc lies to elea ,or he will get some action with her too??..really so soon to be forced to on 1 LI only...what a pity
You're absolutely NOT forced to pick an LI that early.
The first "chance" to commit yourself to an LI is in Chapter 4... for Elea. And not even that will be mandatory for her path as you will get a second chance.

I don't provide any mods nor will I provide support for them. You use them at your own risk. And it WILL fuck up the story and break things in the long run.
If a mod gives you trouble, check their thread as I can't help with that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
mod makes you pratically force you to choose Kaijla...it's so unfai we hjave to choose an LI so soon...i'm followed the mod, and after training with kaijla ,mod allows to go to elea , but she ask asap if mc cleared things with his GF...now i have 2 choices : 1 telle her the truth (that MC still wan'ts to be with kaijla) or lie to her....thee is consequence if mc lies to elea ,or he will get some action with her too??..really so soon to be forced to on 1 LI only...what a pity
That's the fault of the mod but even without it you can't get with everyone and will still have to choose.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
That's the fault of the mod but even without it you can't get with everyone and will still have to choose.
yea i know there isn't an harem option, i just hoped game gave me the time to fool around a bit before the exclusive 1 girl only status....

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The first "chance" to commit yourself to an LI is in Chapter 4... for Elea. And not even that will be mandatory for her path as you will get a second chance.

I don't provide any mods nor will I provide support for them. You use them at your own risk. And it WILL fuck up the story and break things in the long run.
If a mod gives you trouble, check their thread as I can't help with that.
hi, it's not that it's giving me technical problem, it just that seems it points to Kaijla path...even if it does gives the option to see both choices (sometimes even 3 choices ) to see other girls content... i tried to lie to elea but after a kiss she is blocked by her works ethinc...i'm glad if i am not forced to choose so soon,and liked the option to be alissa's fuck buddy...but at the end, i'm am quite the fan of harem route :p ..i can't stand to loose some girl or hurt them..i'm a giver and i have a soft spot for all LI , cuz i really like the different character traits...god job on that side btw dev.:love::cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ceolag

kaifin

Sep 26, 2021
PRO
Nice art with good sex scenes
A Lot of Hot Girl
A crazy Templar plot that had everything to go wrong, but it's well done.

CONS

shitty, boring and unfaithful girlfriend.
Basically the game forces you all the time to reconcile with an unfaithful girl, who has lied her whole life to The MC, and who has already said she doesn't love him. The only positive point about this girl is that she's hot, but there are still many other better who doesn't pay much attention, cuz developer is forcing you making more scene with ex girlfriend.

7/10

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mortarion

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
CONS
Nice art with good sex scenes
A Lot of Hot Girl
A crazy Templar plot that had everything to go wrong, but it's well done.

CONS

shitty, boring and unfaithful girlfriend.
Basically the game forces you all the time to reconcile with an unfaithful girl, who has lied her whole life to The MC, and who has already said she doesn't love him. The only positive point about this girl is that she's hot, but there are still many other better who doesn't pay much attention, cuz developer is forcing you making more scene with ex girlfriend.

7/10
She lied yes and maybe un trustworthy depending on your point of view but not unfaithful, as far as we know. But you aren't forced onto her path at all or reconcile. There is a love , hate and unsure path for her. But yes you are going to be forced to have scenes with her cause she is part of the main story and plot it be weird if she was erased from the plot cause you denied her when she part of the story.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
She lied yes and maybe un trustworthy depending on your point of view but not unfaithful, as far as we know. But you aren't forced onto her path at all or reconcile. There is a love , hate and unsure path for her. But yes you are going to be forced to have scenes with her cause she is part of the main story and plot it be weird if she was erased from the plot cause you denied her when she part of the story.
Wait!! So Kaija wasn't unfaithful, poor Joshy is going to feel cheated when he finds out she was faithful to him, right? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:

Oct 10, 2022

The first "chance" to commit yourself to an LI is in Chapter 4... for Elea.

The second I saw Fiona I had to choose her and after the scene at her studio, I had to commit to her. So Fiona is forced choice for me, at the chapter 2. ;):LOL::p

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm looking forward to the make-up sex on Kaija's love path I think it will be beautiful and sweet.

Oct 10, 2022
for all we know she could have fucked someone in neverwhere if the job required it
I know, I find the pussy twister highly suspicious for that activity too but since it's not a NTR game we'll never know. Though, I was not asking about this. Even if she never fucked someone other than the MC, can we say she was faithful? Is not lying makes cheating an unfaithful act? :unsure:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I know, I find the pussy twister highly suspicious for that activity too but since it's not a NTR game we'll never know. Though, I was not asking about this. Even if she never fucked someone other than the MC, can we say she was faithful? Is not lying makes cheating an unfaithful act? :unsure:
I guess it really depends on personal definition... I could never fully trust her again after the whole loyalty to the templars argument.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes