VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I guess it really depends on personal definition... I could never fully trust her again after the whole loyalty to the templars argument.
Exactly. She has done it for so long without a lot of consequences so I wouldn't trust her not to do it again.
I can't wait for her to backstab you. That way you'll see her for the snake that she is. A king brown's got nothin on her.
King Brown's are a dangerous snake. I've found Taipans to be more aggressive and they have no problem standing up and taking humans on, but I respect King Browns I found them to be a smarter snake. Not that I ever go looking but you can't live in rural areas up and down the East coast for 60yrs and not encounter both.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Exactly. She has done it for so long without a lot of consequences so I wouldn't trust her not to do it again.

King Brown's are a dangerous snake. I've found Taipans to be more aggressive and they have no problem standing up and taking humans on, but I respect King Browns I found them to be a smarter snake. Not that I ever go looking but you can't live in rural areas up and down the East coast for 60yrs and not encounter both.
That's why I chose the king brown. Kaija is smart, calculating. The guys on her path will feel her fangs at some point. Her venom will flow through their veins and they'll die believin she still loved them. :ROFLMAO:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
That's why I chose the king brown. Kaija is smart, calculating. The guys on her path will feel her fangs at some point. Her venom will flow through their veins and they'll die believin she still loved them. :ROFLMAO:
I have no problems with Kaija's fangs as long as she doesn't use them when giving oral sex to the MC, right? :unsure: :eek::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Outside the situation at hand. Is not lying unfaithful? Does someone need to have a physical, sexual thing to be considered unfaithful? :unsure:
I think it depends on the context. I was more talking about that other guys comment since he was more referring to her physically cheating from what I can tell. But in the context of this game since in most cases she never went into the relationship without the intention of being a real couple or anything, and the MC was clueless about that. I'd say yeah the lie can be considered unfaithful to the relationship. But ultimately I think it depends on the nature and context of lie if lying is unfaithful or not.

Oct 10, 2022
More untrustworthy than unfaithful
Untrustworthy is already given treat of her but even a stranger can be untrustworthy. Unfaithfulness comes from a betrayal, a disloyal act, something to break the faith you have given.

I think it depends on the context.
Looks like common consensus is it will depends on the context. :unsure:

I'd say yeah the lie can be considered unfaithful to the relationship.
Yeah I agree Kaija is both untrustworthy and unfaithful. (y)

in most cases she never went into the relationship without the intention of being a real couple
Btw, what you mean by this? She does that. :confused:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Btw, what you mean by this? She does that. :confused:
I need to replay the game myself. as there was one part on the love path to me that felt like she went into the relationship because she wanted too rather than her templar masters. So until I replay the game myself even tho some say it's the same on the love path , I'm just not comfortable saying she never went into the relationship without the intention of being a real couple on all paths. As I still believe on the love path until I replay the game myself that she wanted to try to be a real couple but failed once she started with the lies about the templars and her work. As I dont really get the feeling she did it to make her job easier like others on the love path

Oct 10, 2022
I need to replay the game myself. as there was one part on the love path to me that felt like she went into the relationship because she wanted too rather than her templar masters. So until I replay the game myself even tho some say it's the same on the love path , I'm just not comfortable saying she never went into the relationship without the intention of being a real couple on all paths. As I still believe on the love path until I replay the game myself that she wanted to try to be a real couple but failed once she started with the lies about the templars and her work. As I dont really get the feeling she did it to make her job easier like others on the love path
Yeah in all paths she starts relationship without love, only on the love path she fell for MC. So there is no path that she started the relationship because of love. :cautious:

Here's a reference post,

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
True, but when we talk about infidelity in a relationship we mainly mean physical cheating.
This is why the term sounds out of place in this context
Kaija was not unfaithful while she was with him but she did keep many secrets from him and some of them were very important but it cannot be ruled out that she may have had sex with another person during the time they were separated, right?:unsure:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Kaija was not unfaithful while she was with him but she did keep many secrets from him and some of them were very important but it cannot be ruled out that she may have had sex with another person during the time they were separated, right?:unsure:
This has been speculated about in the past. It is quite possible if it aided the Templars, but its outside the scope of the story line at the moment so we will probably never know for sure if Kaija did. Considering what Neverwhere is like, my money is on yes she did unless Ceolag says otherwise.

Oct 10, 2022
This has been speculated about in the past. It is quite possible if it aided the Templars, but its outside the scope of the story line at the moment so we will probably never know for sure if Kaija did. Considering what Neverwhere is like, my money is on yes she did unless Ceolag says otherwise.
I feel like it was hinted at when she talked about night club. Though, it very well can be my take because I don't have high opinion of her. She said it's a good place to get information and I don't think brute force was the only option she used to get the information needed. Like you said nothing solid on that front and only Ceolag can give a definite answer.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes