VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Oh Eilton749 , we should talk about your doubious LI taste a bit more :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Let's see we have Fioja :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, Melea :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, Kira :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Seems that Ceolag introduced a complete new cast without me knowing :ROFLMAO:
You're missing out Triplet Brother.
Fioja is this redheaded Templar assassin who is trying to suck you in and kill you. ;)
Melea is the half elf blond goddess that loves to be dominated.:p
And Kira, is this woman who sneaks into your bedroom every night and gives you a BJ.:love:

PS - not sure I can LI advice from someone who likes Kaija.:ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Fioja is this redheaded Templar assassin who is trying to suck you in and kill you. ;)
And Kira, is this woman who sneaks into your bedroom every night and gives you a BJ.:love:

No you can not ,but what you can do is pass me the Brand of whatever you are smoking or drinking my friend :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

No you can not ,but what you can do is pass me the Brand of whatever you are smoking or drinking my friend :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Smokin, drinkin and takin I think :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I saw a wonder picture of Kaija naked with a good focus on her ass on another thread so I just would like to say up with Kaija!

Feb 25, 2022

Hi everyone, and good day to you,

Remember I told you I'd only do four animations? Well, I couldn't help but add another one. I needed another angle for this animation—one with a face and expressions.
I am officially done with the art for the content of part 2. The only art that is left is the special visual set. I'll do it as I code. I took a 3-day vacation. But don't worry. The render queue is full and rendering as we speak. After I return from my vacation, I'll start editing and coding, searching for music and SFX, and constructing part 2 of Chapter 1.

I am excited to see how everything is coming to life and hope you too. I can't wait to put it all together and share it with you!

Visuals status:

Static renders: 818
Animations: 14

Wallpapers

I don't have time to work on Corina's second wallpaper for Senior+ tiers this week. But I will provide it next week. Stay tuned.

Thank you, and have a great weekend,
DogCat

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
ch5_preview_94.png

Hey everyone,

As I mentioned last week, this week's focus has been animations.
I got a good chunk of them done and a few more renders too. I'm not fully done with the current scene, but it's going well so far and I expect to finish work on this scene before the next Dev Log.

After that, it's two more shortish scenes and the Chapter finale.
The Chapter finale will come with some stuff I've never done before so I'll have to see how my idea turns into DAZ renders and animations.
I won't "waste" weeks on the idea, though. I have two backup ideas if my first idea doesn't work in DAZ.
It would work in Blender, but my Blender knowledge ends at double-clicking the icon on the Desktop...

Anyway, we're getting closer to the release and it's most likely a matter of weeks from now.
I have a release date in mind, but I'll keep it to myself until I'm sure I'll make it.

The numbers for this week:
66 new static renders for a total of 2274
10 new animations for a total of 48
174 new lines in the script file for a total of 6356

Have a nice weekend, guys.

Cheers,
Ceolag

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
View attachment 3778320

Hey everyone,

I got a good chunk of them done and a few more renders too. I'm not fully done with the current scene, but it's going well so far and I expect to finish work on this scene before the next Dev Log.

The Chapter finale will come with some stuff I've never done before so I'll have to see how my idea turns into DAZ renders and animations.
I won't "waste" weeks on the idea, though. I have two backup ideas if my first idea doesn't work in DAZ.
It would work in Blender, but my Blender knowledge ends at double-clicking the icon on the Desktop...

Anyway, we're getting closer to the release and it's most likely a matter of weeks from now.
I have a release date in mind, but I'll keep it to myself until I'm sure I'll make it.

Cheers,
Ceolag
I'm very much looking forward to meeting our new mystery blonde. ;)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3778320

Hey everyone,

Cheers,
Ceolag
Looks like we got our animation surge, right on schedule. That brings Ceolag's overall average to roughly 89 static renders, 1.9 animations, and 250 lines per week since work on Chapter 5 officially began. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's always nice to see the animation chart skyrocket. If Ceolag expects to finish the current scene animations this week, then my guestimate totals are probably a little too high - or he's planning some animations for the finale. Either way, it sounds like we still have a few weeks of work to do, possibly a little more if DAZ hates us. :censored:

I'm really looking forward to meeting the elves, so the wait should be worth it however long it winds up being. I wonder if this is our second guide - now to lead us back to the mundane world? If so, hopefully she'll be a step up from Nightingale.

Reactions: Vleder

DaFinker

Formerly 'Grumpy_Dwarf'
Apr 24, 2024
Yet some people seem to think she's worthy as an LI and redeemable! SMH!
She's best girl: she was willing to sacrifice her future and her happiness for MC rather than continue to honor her oath to the Templars and just let things play out.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes