VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Heroes for some but a villain for Ceolag because they will surely harm him economically if they bring him the update now it is better to have a little more patience so stop bothering with the HERO thing:whistle:
Game is worth to buy it. This update is a rollercoaster. I can understand people who don't have much money that they don't buy it on Chaplain tier but Ceo's work is worth the money. As he mentioned in his Dev logs this update is a lore bomb and what a bomb it is. I expect nothing less as some changings in the favourite LI rankings.

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
I gotta agree, its pretty damn fantastic update. My only gripe is that its getting to a point where it literally needs a WT.
There are some pretty damn important scenes locked behind a point system of one of the LIs, and that point difference is so small that majority of people will miss it on their first PT.

Lore expansions is kind of massive, so as far as story goes this was a massive step in the right direction.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I gotta agree, its pretty damn fantastic update. My only gripe is that its getting to a point where it literally needs a WT.
There are some pretty damn important scenes locked behind a point system of one of the LIs, and that point difference is so small that majority of people will miss it on their first PT.

Lore expansions is kind of massive, so as far as story goes this was a massive step in the right direction.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Luckily you have several save spots at your disposal to play several differents plaths and their variants. :)

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hello.

Why did you add the two tags: "Completed" and "On Hold" on my french translation thread?
HERE

It's because I've become a beta tester of the game and have access to the update directly via Steam in Beta mode.
During beta testing, I translate the game and the translation is included in the official release.

I also put the On Hold because you never know, in case I'm not available during the beta and have to translate after release.
Then I'll come back and post the translation on the dadicated thread.

Enjoy the ride folks !

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes