VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Drink mead. Drink more mead with her. Be cocky. Already have thanked her before. That's all I recall, but it's do-able. Bit of a revelation on that path as well.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Haven't had a chance to play the latest yet but find myself wondering when I finally plant my seed deep in Medb's vagina will she give birth to one hybrid baby or will she have a whole litter like some animals? :unsure:

cb863

May 21, 2021
Drink mead. Drink more mead with her. Be cocky. Already have thanked her before. That's all I recall, but it's do-able. Bit of a revelation on that path as well.
i did all that but still cant get it. when i invite her back home she leaves. even went back to an older save to make sure i thanked he etc but still nothing. thanks for the reply though

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
anyone figured out how to get the kari scenes in chapter 5??? ive played it through a few times and cant figure it out for the life of me
I don't know if all of these steps are strictly necessary, but here's what I did:

- resist the succubus
- thank her when you see her at Templar HQ
- drink mead
- thank her for her advice at the bar
- ask if she can stay for another drink
- ask if she wants to come home with you

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You know, the thing... at the end... that would be a spoiler if I said it. (Fin) :)
That's what the spoiler box and in-line spoilers are for.

Like so : I'm afraid it is true, since you attend her funeral and her corpse is shown. If you didn't get that scene you may not have had enough points.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i did all that but still cant get it. when i invite her back home she leaves. even went back to an older save to make sure i thanked he etc but still nothing. thanks for the reply though
Bar scene start previous have thanked Kari.
when talking to Kate, damn now I want to see her; invite for a drink; thank her for the advice ; drink second glass; Invite her

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
Once again the update doesn't disappoint, kudos to the dev.
The apparent death of Finnabair is such a pity (maybe she's not dead but it is long shot at the moment).

I was thinking the same thing until I played through it again hoping for a different outcome but the boat she's in still burns at the end no matter which route I follow

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
This game tried to connect internet at launch and didn't launch at all when I prevented connection.
Previous version didn't do that shit. Game deleted.

I play these games only offline, especially since month or two ago some of them managed to install cryptominer into my computer (replacing browser's add-on).

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

I was thinking the same thing until I played through it again hoping for a different outcome but the boat she's in still burns at the end no matter which route I follow
I'm still holding out hope Nimue and her time-travelling lake portal might be able to help us out...but it's probably in vain.

exile171

Dec 10, 2023
Great update!
Bro but still hope for Finnabair great character, her development is amanzing during the chapter, but her fate is bad so far. ( no body = no death)
maybe this is a lie , maybe she got ambushed and not returned and the Alfar think she is dead.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
That's what the spoiler box and in-line spoilers are for.

Like so : I'm afraid it is true, since you attend her funeral and her corpse is shown. If you didn't get that scene you may not have had enough points.
Well, that sucks. If wanted to be sad I'll just go watch world news.

Also, killing off one of the most interesting love interests (imo) as a cliffhanger is probably not the greatest strategy to grab those patreon subs either. I was totally invested and now I'm like... well, not. heh

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Well, that sucks. If wanted to be sad I'll just go watch world news.

Also, killing off one of the most interesting love interests (imo) as a cliffhanger is probably not the greatest strategy to grab those patreon subs either. I was totally invested and now I'm like... well, not. heh
Yeah, I feel you there. And even if she wasn't a love interest. Her calling you a friend is a very, very big deal in certain cultures, both real and fictional, and it's almost always the case for elves. You can tell how surprised Medb was when you mention it to her. MC needs to track down whoever did it and end them. Slowly.

Reactions: metamorphMP

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just saw compressed, went to Patreon and saw Ceolag's mini-rant.
Not cool, not cool at all.

As mere $5 supporter, perfectly fine waiting for scheduled release. Let those who give more have their advance period, and let those who don't mind spending a bit at every release get their early fix. Goes a long way to help dev as well.
Sigh...

Minor EDIT: I though Ceolag himself updates links on this thread?
Same. I saw the post about compressing and after that Ceo's rant. They're not heroes.
What are you talking about, you know to compress it, the game has to be already on SITE right???

I guess he will be even more upset when he finds out that someone leaked it to spread malware :rolleyes:

• Hey there
Reactions: Milton749

tanpro260196

Dec 5, 2017
All who downloaded the 0.5 version of the game in the past 24hrs or so should do a full virus scan of their entire PC immediately. Preferably with multiple scanners.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes