VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes
Oct 10, 2022
As I'm a AC fan, most of the time I got to kill the Templers, except Haytham & Shay.

Now in this game MC is going to be a Templer :)

Life can be brutal sometimes :cry:
No worries, I genuinely believe we will have an opportunity to align with elves and go full Ezio on on Templars, at least Altair. :geek::geek::geek:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
No worries I never kink shame people and I can see some people after emotional abuse. ;) Who am I to judge, right? :cool:
Just you wait Kaija and I will fix our relationship one day heck we may even get married but don't worry I'll be sure to invite you :p

P.S. I'm glad we finally get a game where we are not trying to bang the sister lol it's a welcome Change in my opinion.

Oct 10, 2022
Just you wait Kaija and I will fix our relationship one day heck we may even get married but don't worry I'll be sure to invite you :p

P.S. I'm glad we finally get a game where we are not trying to bang the sister lol it's a welcome Change in my opinion.
Of course, you should fix your relationship with Kaija. I can see you have enough space for another knife in your back. ;)
Be sure to invite me, so you see the real meaning of Red Wedding.:sneaky:

P.S. Well, it's too early to say that dontcha think? :whistle:

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I agree with the AC posts above The Templar's are the enemy however for Kaija I'm a let it slide for this VN.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know it has been talked about but I am just so glad this won't be a harem
There are so few good visual novels on this site imo
most of them are just fuck fests where the girls all hop on the mc's dick straight away
but this game is miles better than most others on this site.

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
ch3_preview9.png

Hello there,

It's Friday. Again. Time flies by...
Anyway, Dev log time.
As I said last week, I started working on the next scene which was supposed to be a medium-length scene and I was supposed to be finished by now.
Medium scenes for me are around 50-70 renders. Depends a bit on the complexity of the renders and how much text there is, but it's usually around that number.
The "medium-length" scene is now at 101 renders. With around 20-30 to go.
Sooo... yeah got a "bit" longer.
The reason is, I came up with a few ideas that I wanted to include while I was writing the scene.

One of the "ideas" is the following character. I planned to introduce her later (and I hadn't created her yet) but I came up with the idea to introduce her with this scene.
Of course, that meant I had to create her. That took a while like most of my characters. At least the more important ones. And the females... I wonder why...

Well, there you go... meet Sayo :)

ch3_preview10.png

That all being said, the progress this week was pretty good. Although I still need to pose and render a few more renders, the scene is written and coded, so it's done on that end.
Those that got their calculators already know, for the rest: 101 - 25 renders (from last week) = 76 renders were done this week.
The script file is at 3529 lines right now.

I'll finish the work on this scene next week (for real!) and start with the 2nd medium-length (haha!) scene. A progress update on that is scheduled for next Friday.
After that I'm on vacation for 1 week, so no Dev Update on May 12th.

In general, we're getting closer to the release of Chapter 3. For that I need to finish the scene I'm working on right now, the next medium-length scene, one long scene, and the chapter finale.

If MC chooses "I don't know" or "No" in the beginning of Ch-2, that means relationship with Kaija ends here...???
That choice is pretty much exactly what it says. "Yes" if you're sure you want to stay on her path, "No" if you're sure you don't want to, and "I don't know" to keep all options available.

Have a nice weekend.
Cheers,
Ceolag

Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 2579823

Hello there,

Anyway, Dev log time.
As I said last week, I started working on the next scene which was supposed to be a medium-length scene and I was supposed to be finished by now.
Medium scenes for me are around 50-70 renders. Depends a bit on the complexity of the renders and how much text there is, but it's usually around that number.
The reason is, I came up with a few ideas that I wanted to include while I was writing the scene.

One of the "ideas" is the following character. I planned to introduce her later (and I hadn't created her yet) but I came up with the idea to introduce her with this scene.
Of course, that meant I had to create her. That took a while like most of my characters. At least the more important ones. And the females... I wonder why...

View attachment 2579824

That all being said, the progress this week was pretty good. Although I still need to pose and render a few more renders, the scene is written and coded, so it's done on that end.
Those that got their calculators already know, for the rest: 101 - 25 renders (from last week) = 76 renders were done this week.

I'll finish the work on this scene next week (for real!) and start with the 2nd medium-length (haha!) scene. A progress update on that is scheduled for next Friday.

In general, we're getting closer to the release of Chapter 3. For that I need to finish the scene I'm working on right now, the next medium-length scene, one long scene, and the chapter finale.

That choice is pretty much exactly what it says. "Yes" if you're sure you want to stay on her path, "No" if you're sure you don't want to, and "I don't know" to keep all options available.

Have a nice weekend.
Cheers,
Ceolag
View attachment Sweet_mother_of_god_V0.mp4

hello my second save file

me crying uncontrollably

my brother, I beg you in the name of all that is decent

you have to make her one of the main girls I beg of you

you know I love bad girls and she has I'm going to beat you within an inch of your life written all over her

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
View attachment 2579823

Hello there,

Anyway, Dev log time.

View attachment 2579824

Have a nice weekend.
Cheers,
Ceolag
What do you think about groups? (Mc+Main and Side LI)
Will some kind of open relationship type consisting of groups of 3 people be in the game?
I don't want to cheat on someone I'm in a relationship with.

It would be nice to see LIs competing with each other for Mc's attention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 2579823

Hello there,

Anyway, Dev log time.

View attachment 2579824

Have a nice weekend.
Cheers,
Ceolag
Ahh another girl who will try and take me away from sweet Kaija well I have some bad news for her

Also i already have a feeling she is hiding something

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
View attachment 2579902

hello my second save file

me crying uncontrollably

my brother, I beg you in the name of all that is decent

you have to make her one of the main girls I beg of you

you know I love bad girls and she has I'm going to beat you within an inch of your life written all over her
Sorry to come back with the bad news: No new main LIs.
The branching will become either crazy or (and) meaningless. And future updates will feel even shorter if you don't play all paths.

All additions (now or future ones) will be side girls at best.
However, how much content there will be for a specific side girl... that's a different thing.
It also depends on "popularity" (I'll probably do some polls in the future for that). No point in creating a lot of content for girls nobody likes to see ;-)

What do you think about groups? (Mc+Main and Side LI)
Will some kind of open relationship type consisting of groups of 3 people be in the game?
I don't want to cheat on someone I'm in a relationship with.

It would be nice to see LIs competing with each other for Mc's attention.
No open relationships planned. Again, branching is the most important reason here. A single optional throuple route will result in 4 different branches: You're with none of the girls, you're with girl A, you're with B, you're with both. Tons of possibilities that'll prolong the development with minimal impact on the main story.

If we're talking about threesome (MFF) scenes: that's possible (and already in the planned tags).
But they'll still depend on me to find a fitting spot for them.

Oh, and the main LIs won't compete with each other. If you cheat on them, you'll face the consequences for that at some point :) (disclaimer: Nothing that happened till now is considered "cheating" in that regard. It'll be very clear when you're about to cheat.)

Sep 3, 2020
Sorry to come back with the bad news: No new main LIs.
The branching will become either crazy or (and) meaningless. And future updates will feel even shorter if you don't play all paths.

All additions (now or future ones) will be side girls at best.
However, how much content there will be for a specific side girl... that's a different thing.
It also depends on "popularity" (I'll probably do some polls in the future for that). No point in creating a lot of content for girls nobody likes to see ;-)

No open relationships planned. Again, branching is the most important reason here. A single optional throuple route will result in 4 different branches: You're with none of the girls, you're with girl A, you're with B, you're with both. Tons of possibilities that'll prolong the development with minimal impact on the main story.

If we're talking about threesome (MFF) scenes: that's possible (and already in the planned tags).
But they'll still depend on me to find a fitting spot for them.

Oh, and the main LIs won't compete with each other. If you cheat on them, you'll face the consequences for that at some point :) (disclaimer: Nothing that happened till now is considered "cheating" in that regard. It'll be very clear when you're about to cheat.)
it's okay brother don't worry about it I don't like games with too many girls in it anyway

and besides, I'm happy with the bad girl I already have

monogamy for the win
ch3_preview9.png

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
it's okay brother don't worry about it I don't like games with too many girls in it anyway

and besides, I'm happy with the bad girl I already have

monogamy for the win
View attachment 2584109
I thought i was the only person on this site who prefers monogamy lol
The only throuple in any game on this site I will choose to be in is in Being A Dik
Every other game monogamy all the way.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes