VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I panicked for a moment but then I realized I downloaded from patreon :ROFLMAO:
Angeber ! / showoff ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Serious now, that is the only way to be shure to have the "Clean" version, you pledge to the creator , good point Elduriel

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It wasn't unfortunately, I saw the comment almost immediately and checked our version and it had the same code so I reached out to staff here and deleted it. I've reworked our code too to see if we can get better at detecting it. Ahhhh
If you're on MAC/Linux btw it doesn't affect you, it solely targets windows so if you downloaded the torrent it'd definitely be in your best interests to do all the usual scans etc and make sure you're safe.
Well, mine is clean. I'm on Windows and Linux and it's clean. Not sure wtf is going on, but it's a lil sus. How can a file be infected and not infected? I have used BD, Defender and PandaOnline. I also tried MBAM, just a few ago. Nothing.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well, mine is clean. I'm on Windows and Linux and it's clean. Not sure wtf is going on, but it's a lil sus. How can a file be infected and not infected? I have used BD, Defender and PandaOnline. I also tried MBAM, just a few ago. Nothing.
Hey, bud if you dwnl from Patreon you're on the safe side, if you used the link from OP,Com´ver. or the one posted in the thread.
before SOL post then probably you have a virus,
here on the first page is a brief explanation

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
I dl'd it from rpdl torrents. I have used several scanners and no infection.
From my understanding the original author
https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-malware-infected-games.207437/post-14435893

had already faced with such exploit and known how to find it, because it practically undetectable

Python:
if datetime.now() <= datetime(2024, 8, 1):
        return
The code above tells that exploit should start to work only tomorrow

You may check the source of your VN version directly to see is there a harmful code there and is it detectable by your antivirus or not

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes