VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Madb said "she can travel between worlds, dimensions and time through her lake"....i understood this as time travel too, would be 3 powers, or i misunderstood.
You're right, I probably misinterpreted that she was referring to different times in the dimensions he moves

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
MC having a connection with elves makes sense, and we have to remember that that white hair queen i forgot the name said MC's sister had potential, she saw something on her too.
That's because we are....

Medb's brother's nephew's cousin's former roomate that Fiona rescued as a child....

• Haha
Reactions: Quetzzz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And idk, she died but it gives me the impression that maybe was not her body there, its like theres something else playing out.
Medb was crying. I doubt she'd shed tears over nothing.

My theory, she's deff dead but it's a coin toss who did it. Either Templars killed her, the ones that want war. It was either those damn Dark Elves or someone on her own team that wanted to start a war set the Templars up.

Reactions: Maviarab

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
My theory, she's deff dead but it's a coin toss who did it. Either Templars killed her, the ones that want war. It was either those damn Dark Elves or someone on her own team that wanted to start a war set the Templars up.
My money is on Kaija. Get some conflict going. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Chapter 5 spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I honestly thought at first it was going to be something like the MC wasn't actually their son but some kind of half breed orphan they found and raised. But during the family convo in ch5 they kinda defunct it talking about the pregnancy. Although who knows, maybe they lied about that too.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
My money is on Kaija. Get some conflict going. :devilish:
It's Fiona. She's the evil criminal mastermind behind everything. Everyone is focused on Templars/Kaija/Dark Elves. Meanwhile the real bad guy is sitting back and directing it all behind the scenes. ;)

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes