VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 3889546
In all sincerity I would have preferred her to her mother as LI
For a character that was only in half an update and started off being disliked, she had such a big impact.

On the one hand, I really dislike how that seems to be the end to her story but on the other hand that is how you write a character.

Minimal involvement, massive impact.

I haven't been kicked in the feels like that since Bella's suicide run.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah I was fooling around, a bit, on another topic did you manage to get all Medb relationships points ? all 17 ? just asking i resent myself only getting 15 in the playtroughs, Even in the save where I go after her (No interaction with any of the LI's)

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Sharing good genes with other bloodlines? Is this a fukin' commie game? We cleared commie shait recently, don't bring this filth again. WORK HARD AND GET YOUR OWN GOOD GENES!!! Friggin' lazy commies.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Yeah I was fooling around, a bit, on another topic did you manage to get all Medb relationships points ? all 17 ? just asking i resent myself only getting 15 in the playtroughs, Even in the save where I go after her (No interaction with any of the LI's)
Yes. A bunch of them happen in situations of which you wouldn't expect her to be aware (killing the commander of the mercs who ambush you for example...)
1722542999822.png

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
After 4 or 5 failures I played dirty and used a mod to see the variables and found out I had to flirt with the valkyrie and call Medb a bitch

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
okay, sorry if i misunderstood what i read in the game, but that female elf that can time travel could not save finnabar? like taking MC back in time to avoid her death and the war? Maybe she has other kinds of power too, Madb didnt know that she was the one who made mc's sword...so theres stuff about her no one knows, and maybe she avoids everyone because if ppl knew about her powers they would aways ask her stuff and her life would be in constant danger.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
okay, sorry if i misunderstood what i read in the game, but that female elf that can time travel could not save finnabar? like taking MC back in time to avoid her death and the war? Maybe she has other kinds of power too, Madb didnt know that she was the one who made mc's sword...so theres stuff about her no one knows, and maybe she avoids everyone because if ppl knew about her powers they would aways ask her stuff and her life would be in constant danger.
Spoilers for ep5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Maviarab

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
She is capable of dimensional travel not time travel

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Spoilers for ep5
Makes sense, but its weird that MC felt like the lake (nimue) was calling for/attracting him or something of sorts, and that she was so willing to talk with him, by what elves said shes not fond of talking to anyone, so maybe theres something about MC that would make her step inside of things and get more involved.

And idk, she died but it gives me the impression that maybe was not her body there, its like theres something else playing out.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Makes sense, but its weird that MC felt like the lake (nimue) was calling for/attracting him or something of sorts, and that she was so willing to talk with him, by what elves said shes not fond of talking to anyone, so maybe theres something about MC that would make her step inside of things and get more involved.

And idk, she died but it gives me the impression that maybe was not her body there, its like theres something else playing out.
Chapter 5 spoiler:

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes