VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
It may have been a faction / splinter group among the Templars rather than the order as a whole.

Either way, I'm with you there, I'll be accusing them as well, and given the option, I plan on holding them accountable if they don't do everything they can to either prove their innocence or bring the culprits to justice.

If it turns out to have actually been the Templars though, they can burn.
Personally I have the impression that the Templars are written to be the good guys, a little messed up but still the good guys. For this reason I doubt they are the culprits and it is the work of a third faction, but I could always be wrong
To be safe, I have varying degrees of distrust/trust with the various saves

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My only doubt is that from how Fiona describes them it seems that whatever their power is, it is tied to the territory. As if they don't have much influence outside their area of power

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Personally I have the impression that the Templars are written to be the good guys, a little messed up but still the good guys. For this reason I doubt they are the culprits and it is the work of a third faction, but I could always be wrong
To be safe, I have varying degrees of distrust/trust with the various saves
I think they are as well, mostly. But there are definitely some amongst them, including in the higher ranks, that aren't. Those are the ones that actually want the war, and if they were involved they need to be hunted down by the actual good Templars to make amends, as much as possible anyway.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
when are we going to find out what the other sword is? it seemed to be a bronze sword and although they said talk to the Norse I think it could be from the Greek, Egyptian, or Babylonian which are all bronze age civilizations, maybe the sword of Troy or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Personally I have the impression that the Templars are written to be the good guys, a little messed up but still the good guys. For this reason I doubt they are the culprits
Buuuuut if you remember the talk MC had with his dad, pops did say there were traitors in the ranks that wanted war with the Elves.

Could be they saw Fin and got stabby with it.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
when are we going to find out what the other sword is? it seemed to be a bronze sword and although they said talk to the Norse I think it could be from the Greek, Egyptian, or Babylonian which are all bronze age civilizations, maybe the sword of Troy or something.
Nimue suggested it was Norse based on the design and the fact that it has runes etched onto it. The sword itself is iron / steel, it's the guard and pommel that are bronze. It could be a Greek or Babylonian sword, just based on its model, although...eh. Not Egyptian though.

If it's Norse there are several possibilities. It could be one of the swords of Beowulf, especially Hrunting, just based on the description, but all of them were supposed to have been destroyed. It might also be Sigurd's sword, Gram. That one supposedly disappeared after his death. There are a few others but those are the ones that immediately come to mind.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Beowulf was first thing that came to mind after certain someone recommended talking to

Unrelated to this topic itself though, I love the amount of myths involved in TNT so far. So much fun, even just trying to recognize or guess stuff.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod

- 764mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

can update the port? thanks.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Buuuuut if you remember the talk MC had with his dad, pops did say there were traitors in the ranks that wanted war with the Elves.

Could be they saw Fin and got stabby with it.
In a certain sense they are more of the third faction, at least from my point of view

Reactions: robin312

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
In this last update
, the points with mabd are: (i got max doing this way) sorry if i missed anything
- is she hurt? (+1)
- i understand her (+1)
- spare her life (maintain her path open)
- her call (+1)
- take a bath (+1)
- concentrate (+1)
- is Alfar better? (+1)
- are Alfar bitches? (+1)
- i can show you (+1)
- sure (maintain her path open)
- long life spans, humans attack, dark elves....all options . (if you say no without going into at least 1 option first you get -3 madb points, better to choose all)
- im in ( the other option locks her path)
- get closer (+1)
- call me "mcs name" (+1)
- the language (+1) ( go into all the other options too just to be sure)
- i didnt mean to ...
- keep your mouth shut (+1)
- im sorry (other choice gives you -3 madb points)
(you can refuse pass mcs time off with finnabar if you want)
- accept the lesson (if you decline medbs path will be closed)
Ah, I did joke rather than concentrate, didn't call all Alfar bitches, and maybe some other ones. Hopefully it's not in a past chapter. Thanks for putting this out there, I thought I'd done a good job.

Edit: Full success (both extra scenes), 15/17 points. Pretty sure the negging is what did it. Weird (but interesting).

Last edited:

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
can update the port? thanks.
He's retired from doing mods basically, however a page back:

I updated the walkthrough mod based on LaikDink's mod, and found errors in the first two chapters which I corrected. I played loaded saves and started a new playthrough to test and fix any bugs. All I took care of was the walkthrough portion, but rest of the mod remains the same. EDIT - I mismarked a choice in Chapter 1 - I'll blame it on me not having my glasses on when I should have, and a severe lack of coffee. If anymore choices you find mismarked, let me know. Also, renamed the folder to 5.0 and uploaded the correction.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
In this last update
, the points with mabd are: (i got max doing this way) sorry if i missed anything
- is she hurt? (+1)
- i understand her (+1)
- spare her life (maintain her path open)
- her call (+1)
- take a bath (+1)
- concentrate (+1)
- is Alfar better? (+1)
- are Alfar bitches? (+1)
- i can show you (+1)
- sure (maintain her path open)
- long life spans, humans attack, dark elves....all options . (if you say no without going into at least 1 option first you get -3 madb points, better to choose all)
- im in ( the other option locks her path)
- get closer (+1)
- call me "mcs name" (+1)
- the language (+1) ( go into all the other options too just to be sure)
- i didnt mean to ...
- keep your mouth shut (+1)
- im sorry (other choice gives you -3 madb points)
(you can refuse pass mcs time off with finnabar if you want)
- accept the lesson (if you decline medbs path will be closed)
So weird calling them bitches is what put it over the line. Got the missing scene with Madb at the bench (knew there was something missing).

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes