VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This is really an amazing game with meaningful choices, I like how I can really choose to forgive or not, and I haven't forgiven anyone, they lied to the MC all my life to "protect" him, I liked the MC answers that coincide with my own thoughts
How do you play? are you a Storydriven player ? or are you a completionist ? (those who want to get all the content and achievements) like me ?

Reactions: Jack Nippleson

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
This is really an amazing game with meaningful choices, I like how I can really choose to forgive or not, and I haven't forgiven anyone, they lied to the MC all my life to "protect" him, I liked the MC answers that coincide with my own thoughts
My 3 saves are with the same decisions as you, I just hope it doesn't lead to a bad ending.
I'm looking forward to joining the elves and being able to take down all the templars except Linnae for being liars and killing the best character in the game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlexMpog

Domdom636

Jul 5, 2024
Como você joga? Você é um jogador guiado por histórias? Ou você é um completista? (aqueles que querem obter todo o conteúdo e conquistas) como eu?
[/CITAR]
Eu jogo me colocando no lugar do MC e faço as escolhas que eu faria se isso acontecesse comigo, jogos mais focados na história eu não ligo para conteúdo sexual, me interessa mais os personagens as motivações de seus atos e como eles reagirão com as consequências de suas escolhas.
How do you play? are you a Storydriven player ? or are you a completionist ? (those who want to get all the content and achievements) like me ?
I play putting myself in the MC's shoes and make the choices I would make if that happened to me. In games that are more focused on the story, I don't care about sexual content. I'm more interested in the characters, the motivations behind their actions, and how they will react to the consequences of their choices.

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, on a slightly different tangent....

As for your second question...yeeesss....wonder why she does keep appearing.....not like Jessica would have her own bodyguard she didn't know about.....

Right?

Maybe?

*shrugs and drinks coffee*
Going to apologize off the bat I tried to follow the spoiler post and some of the stuff I understood and I went down some of it but my brain broke trying to follow all that.

Second your reasoning is solid but if she is a body guard she would have to be MCs cause while granted one sighting was with the sister the second was with Fiona and no one else around if I remember correctly. Maybe they added her to his detail and kept him in the dark.

All I know is whoever she is I hope she gets more screen time in further updates cause She is probably in my top 3 def in top 5 characters I want to see more of; side tangent I can't believe how they ended this one. I just picked this game up not but a couple days ago and went through it all with almost no pauses and I was just not ready for that.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
but I don't see where you can call medb a bitch how far into does this happen and do you have to do something else before in order for it to happen. I want to get the Kari ending and apparently I have to do that in order to get hers.
Maybe this one is a bit clearer , I admit that reading the code is a bit difficult if you are not used to it.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 41 Votes