VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Dr.TSoni ; but we were talking about the bypassing girl In the Park with Fiona and on the campus with Jess
Considering that the MC's father assigned Kaija as a bodyguard to lessen the dangers Kaija encounters, it seems unlikely that Jessica would have her own bodyguard

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Considering that the MC's father assigned Kaija as a bodyguard to lessen the dangers Kaija encounters, it seems unlikely that Jessica would have her own bodyguard
Help me out with my english here, isn't it " it seems unlikely that Jessica would't have her own bodyguard " which I think it is true following the logic

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
interesting topic, I didn't actually think of this but would make sense for someone to watch Jess as well. I wonder how that topic didn't come up during their discussion, especially when the Kaija stuff was brought up.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
But then I would support the idea that Jessica has a bodyguard
Sorry , we're on the same page LoL, I had trouble "would" and had to look up the gramar to understand :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (English is not my native language, and I'm studying it, hence I don't use Google or DeepL )
but yes we're on the same page.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
interesting topic, I didn't actually think of this but would make sense for someone to watch Jess as well. I wonder how that topic didn't come up during their discussion, especially when the Kaija stuff was brought up.
Maybe for X reason Jessica had a watcher/surveillance team, rather than a close up bodyguard. But it's a valid question if both children had personal security, and if there were differences, what and why those differences happened.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Sorry , we're on the same page LoL, I had trouble "would" and had to look up the gramar to understand :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (English is not my native language, and I'm studying it, hence I don't use Google or DeepL )
but yes we're on the same page.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The magic of two people discussing in a language that isn't theirs XD

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
4.30 star(s) 41 Votes