VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Shit. You're right. But the bodyshape isn't right either. That figure seems slenderer than Fiona. But maybe I'm wrong. We'll know at some point though.
While you may be right, all the clues are there. She knows about Neverwhere (and a hell of a lot more we don't know), if you have told her everything, it would be easy for her to spot and then follow you. it ONLY happens on her romance path, no other path...and given the achievement title for kissing her, we know she is also not human (ok, maybe a stretch with that last one but it's just one hint).

tldr: It's Fiona ;)

1reaper1

Nov 24, 2021
Define "quality of others"please. The way you speak about it - it's like you rely on common opinion or reviews and are biased even before you start playing it.

For me quality of the game/story is what this game makes me feel during my playthrough, the game can have high quality renders & animations, outstanding music but if it bores me and makes absolutely indifferent toward characters - then it's not good game in my opinion.

It's always subjective of course, and alsoI consider my self picky person, but I can tell you that this game is one of those that you can't stop playing until you finish it. The universe, the lore, characters - everything is set up in a best way for your immersion and enjoyment. So I would say you either played the game not in a way it's supposed to be played (like clicking through dialogues for lewds for example) or you expected this game to be smth it was never meant to be.

I also confess that this game made me fantasize about certain characters (Medb to be precise:love:) which is a damn rare thing for me.

As for games you mentioned, like I said - it's subjective of course, but I am curious, if you consider CoBD or DeLuca Family average then what is top notch for you, Grandma's house? WVM?
granies house is repetitive but better written. though one part from the deluca family is top notch. that would be luna her backstory. it is written in the same way as renne her back story (from trails in the sky) (if you know paradise you know) others that are written topnotch would be sicea (especially the part of interrogation) or etlenas principle.

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
Yeah, the best writing ever. I tried it, like 0.1 or 0.2 from the very first beginning. And even were interested to play it for one character. Very first our "girlfriend", she is working in the shop, cashier. Avoided her crazy mother and thought i could make it work, single LI, all to my liking... Buuuuut...
It is ch4 now. And i mean it is like fourth time the dev splitted his vn. Unavoidable almost everything. And guess what? There are more splitted parts than scenes with our first gf. (Whaaaaa :FacePalm: )
In the game where all you doing is fucking. More splits than scenes. Not only the best writing. It's also the best animations. And the best story making.

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Been seeing the vn popping up in different threads thought i would give it a try glad i did just nice to see a vn with a story not set around college there is enough of those

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes