VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Also, remember how Finn was essentially telling Medb everything she did with you? Honestly wouldn't surprise me if Medb knows you fucked, and brings it up sometime in conversation at a most inconvenient time.
If you got to that point you are most likely (unless you truly screwed up) still heading along Medb's path....so why would she do that?

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
If you got to that point you are most likely (unless you truly screwed up) still heading along Medb's path....so why would she do that?
Doesn't mean you are on a path with just Medb; could easily see her bringing it up if you're on another path too. And Elves clearly are pretty open discussing sex so it might not even be malicious.

Because Ceolag is a sadist in disguise for now. Imagine who else he will off.
Also this. Given how other choices have gone so far, I think it's incredibly optimistic to think there won't be repercussions (good or bad) to sleeping with Finn.

Don't get me wrong, I totally did. I just expect there to be some type of impact later. :KEK:

Last edited:

Wolfram99

Aug 20, 2023
My canon for now will be like:
In the next episode if they discuss the wounds Finn received, there will be an additional line of dialogue if MC creampie'd her where the coroner would also report traces of human DNA in her vagina that is indicative of rape :D

• Haha
Reactions: Rehwyn

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Doesn't mean you are on a path with just Medb; could easily see her bringing it up if you're on another path too.
Unless you completely fucked up (even harder to do now with the recent [Medb LP] changes to both Steam and Patreon versions), then at the minimum...you are on Medb's friend path, most likely still heading towards her love path (that flag has not been added yet). So again, why would she risk pissing you off?

I give up with people who refuse to listen or comprehend what they are being told/read.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Unless you completely fucked up (even harder to do now with the recent [Medb LP] changes to both Steam and Patreon versions), then at the minimum...you are on Medb's friend path, most likely still heading towards her love path (that flag has not been added yet). So again, why would she risk pissing you off?

I give up with people who refuse to listen or comprehend what they are being told/read.
I understood your question. Just because you're currently on her "friend" path doesn't mean that can't change if for some reason she takes offense to you also being with say Kaija, a member of the group that apparently killed her daughter. Or any other reason she might feel a bit miffed if you're with different LIs. Maybe Elves and whatever Fiona is don't get along? Who knows. So much is still left to be revealed the dev has lots of opportunities for it to come up.

Or, again, she brings it up casually some time when she's not thinking how humans might take it more personally. I doubt she's in "ambassador" mode 100% of the time.

She's also a grieving mother. Lashing out on irrational anger would not be unusual in the slightest, especially since she already has reason not to fully trust MC. That said, so far she doesn't seem to blame MC if you're all in and at the funeral, but that could change.

Last edited:

Wolfram99

Aug 20, 2023
I answered your question. Just because you're currently on her "friend" path doesn't mean that can't change if for some reason she takes offense to you also being with say Kaija, a member of the group that apparently killed her daughter. Or any other reason she might feel a bit miffed if you're with different LIs.

Or, again, she brings it up casually some time when she's not thinking how humans might take it more personally. I doubt she's in "ambassador" mode 100% of the time.

She's also a grieving mother. Lashing out on irrational anger would not be unusual in the slightest, especially since she already has reason not to fully trust MC. That said, so far she doesn't seem to blame MC at all, but that could change.
Hmmm, i remember the talks in Discord that Medb path is designed to be difficult, so in Ch.5 only getting to the Friend status would probably leave you locked out of future fun stuff with her.

e6mill

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2022
You can totally have max points with both Medb and Kaija at this point (well, I'm down 1 with K). As far as I know the only person you CANNOT have max (+/- 1 or 2) points with (so far) is whichever one of Elea or Fiona that you didn't call to hang out with for the afternoon while waiting on sis.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Poll would be heavily in favor of Kaija.
Simple truth is, people will mostly raise their voice to complain about something/someone (vocal minority).

Most also play VN just as it is, VN, not really "putting themselves in shoes of protagonist". And in that case, eh, why "lose" content?
You can't "feel" betrayal if you just see it as fun twist in a story, nothing else.

My prediction would be strong 80/20 in favor of Kaija fans, if not even higher.
p.s. (fuck Kaija)
I truly hope you're not right. From my perspective it's hard to think of a more despicable character here than Kaija. For God's sake so many people's goal in life is to find a good enough partner they can share it with. This bitch lies to the MC for years, gets into a romantic relationship with him for convenience, wastes years of his life on a fake relationship and is so caught up in that Templar cult kool-aid that she barely even feels remorseful for it. It's fucking vile!

It's hard for me to feel any shred of sympathy for her. To see any redeeming quality in her character. So yeah, fuck Kaija! Fuck the parents! Fuck the Templars! Fuck the Elves! (except for Finn's dad and the lake elf lady, they seemed ok).

Imma keep saying it, I'm siding with the Hellspawn! They seem to be the ones that wronged the MC the least so far :cool:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I answered your question. Just because you're currently on her "friend" path doesn't mean that can't change if for some reason she takes offense to you also being with say Kaija, a member of the group that apparently killed her daughter. Or any other reason she might feel a bit miffed if you're with different LIs. Maybe Elves and whatever Fiona is don't get along? Who knows. So much is still left to be revealed the dev has lots of opportunities for it to come up.

She's also a grieving mother. Lashing out on irrational anger would not be unusual in the slightest, especially since she already has reason not to fully trust MC. That said, so far she doesn't seem to blame MC if you're all in and at the funeral, but that could change.
She already knows you arre with Kaija (or were with her). Also, not sure what kind of women you know/hang around with, but intentionally pissing off your friend/potential Li is not exactly the best behaviour for keeping them.

But you do you...done with you.

Hmmm, i remember the talks in Discord that Medb path is designed to be difficult, so in Ch.5 only getting to the Friend status would probably leave you locked out of future fun stuff with her.
Flag is set for friend path only....so yes, you get this flag, you are locked out of future love path.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Also, not sure what kind of women you know/hang around with, but intentionally pissing off your friend/potential Li is not exactly the best behaviour for keeping them.
I know that otherwise reasonable people undergoing deep emotional turmoil such as grief aren't always going to be making clear-headed decisions in their best interest. Add on top of that centuries of deep distrust of humans and it would not surprise me in the least if Medb acted in a way potentially destructive to her relationship with MC, even if she regretted it later. Am I saying she definitely will? No, but it wouldn't surprise me if she did in a moment of high emotion.

You can totally have max points with both Medb and Kaija at this point (well, I'm down 1 with K). As far as I know the only person you CANNOT have max (+/- 1 or 2) points with (so far) is whichever one of Elea or Fiona that you didn't call to hang out with for the afternoon while waiting on sis.
Also this. I currently have max Kaija and Medb points on one of my main saves. Unless I'm somehow on an extremely unlikely trouple path, I expect there to be some type of crisis or decision point coming up, and sleeping with Finn could easily be included in that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: AlexMpog

Wolfram99

Aug 20, 2023
Also this. I currently have max Kaija and Medb points on one of my main saves. Unless I'm somehow on an extremely unlikely trouple path, I expect there to be some type of crisis or decision point coming up, and sleeping with Finn could easily be included in that.
She would probably feed you a love potion that she got from an actual witch so you drop all other LI's :LOL:

• Haha

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Reading the last half dozen pages or so... I think I must be one of the few who didn't cheat on someone with Finnabair.

*What? You didn't fuck Finnabair? What's wrong with you, man?*

Dude, she tried to kill me. Twice. For all I know she coated the inside of her pussy with a toxin that Elves are immune to and is deadly to humans.

*But she's been so nice to you and taught you the Elven way with the sword.*

Dude, she was ordered to teach me and she has been nothing but condescending and arrogant. The only cool moment I experienced in her presence was when the Lady of the Lake conversed with me and basically told her to fuck off.

*But... but... she invited you to skinny dip and was so alluring...*

Yeah, I'm with Fiona, man. Compared to her, Finnabair is a skank. Sorry to hear of her demise. Not gonna miss her.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Reading the last half dozen pages or so... I think I must be one of the few who didn't cheat on someone with Finnabair.

*What? You didn't fuck Finnabair? What's wrong with you, man?*

Dude, she tried to kill me. Twice. For all I know she coated the inside of her pussy with a toxin that Elves are immune to and is deadly to humans.

*But she's been so nice to you and taught you the Elven way with the sword.*

Dude, she was ordered to teach me and she has been nothing but condescending and arrogant. The only cool moment I experienced in her presence was when the Lady of the Lake conversed with me and basically told her to fuck off.

*But... but... she invited you to skinny dip and was so alluring...*

Yeah, I'm with Fiona, man. Compared to her, Finnabair is a skank. Sorry to hear of her demise. Not gonna miss her.
all true but for me it felt like after spending some time with her it wasn't about training us because she was ordered to anymore. Instead it felt like she wanted to as she was starting to act like a friend / ally and she was having a good time just hanging around us. I had the feeling she no longer saw us as a filthy human but someone she saw as an equal and perhaps more eventually ( not in terms of strength cause she was stronger 100%). It was like after spending time with her she became a new person entirely because the MC opened her eyes or something.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes