VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I felt like it was obvious thats shes gonna die since their lewd and the talk about the future.
Ceolag hinted, something like that before the chapter was released, and he was still working on it.
but a good dramatic twist if you ask me, the Kleenex sales from the thread shop shoot up great. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
How do you guys feeling about killing off our alfar mentor girl?

Usually its hated in avn's when a "LI" dies but imo the story implications are great for this one and gives the mc (more) reason for personal involvement, how do you feel about it?

I felt like it was obvious thats shes gonna die since their lewd and the talk about the future.
I HATED it to the point I was close to give up on the game but I'm gonna continue because the excellent story!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
to be fair Kaija probably would of gone back to my #1 in the very next update we got with her even if Fin didn't die haha
Although I hope yes, I'm afraid that not, I think Fiona, and Elea will plus what circumstances lead to Finns dead, will be in the next update.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Although I hope yes, I'm afraid that not, I think Fiona, and Elea will plus what circumstances lead to Finns dead, will be in the next update.
Yeah I mean I think Kaija will be in it but I do think be more of a focus on at least those 2 than Kaija + the story elements. As I feel we need to start to learn a bit more about Fiona and Elea , especially Fiona's family. but that is just me

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
if the dev didn't do such a damn good job of making me like her and feel something for her I would of liked it because how it is more about plot / story, she was my new favorite character ( yes even beating Kaija for me). So because I ended up liking her alot and wanted more interactions with her I kind of don't like it more than I like it. But from a story pov I do like it.
Exactly the same (just replace Kaija with Elea for favorite).
It sucks, but gameplay wise, well done.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
ew, y'all can have Kaija, I'll just take the rest of them :ROFLMAO:
well you know me I'll always love Kaija she hasn't done enough wrong in my eyes yet ( on the love path anyways). I am liking Medb nearly as much however after the update so I might end up flip flopping once we get more Medb updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
you can also have my Kaija, I dumped her
Aber Bärchen....! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I can see Kaija, Fiona and Elea are mostly in discussion. Well, fine by me.
In the meantime I'm gonna take my chances with Medb ;):cool:

She will need somebody to cheer her up.
Yeah penetrate deep into Medbs mind.....(or how is the lower part between the legs called?) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes