armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

View attachment 586692
Meet Kenzie.

Diana's best friend and a sports freak. Cheeky and impudent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Time to play ch.3:)
Wait for the updated version with "new" Diana ;)
OK.I can wait.Plenty of time with the coronavirus and state of emergency we are.Will have time to play some long board games and watch seome animes alongside the games we are getting here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
is there a way to get anal with the hot black lady at the end
There is actually one way. But I'm not sure that you will be happy. Because ... well ... She should not be quite a "lady" for anal sex, if you know what I mean.

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019

4d7.png
Hey, quarantine guys! I hope you're safe and having a good time.

I figured I'd be releasing Chapter 4 in small parts. That may not be good for everyone, because there's not much content in those parts. But you can ignore them and just wait for the Full release.

So, within 2 weeks, the first part of Chapter 4 will be released (about 150 renders). Kenzie will be introduced + small hot scene with her (if she wants to). Also all renders with Diana will be updated.

Stay safe and wash your hands frequently!

Docc777

May 14, 2018
Maybe someone can help me. When i try to install the Android version on my Galaxy Tab A10.5 the installation stoppes after a few seconds and i get the message can not be installed.

Last edited:

bigus_dickus

Jul 10, 2018
Those "ha ha" at the end of sentences in Ch.3 makes this dang cringey to read. Work on constructive dialogue.
Plus feels like English is not your main language with the odd wording in some sentences.

Reactions: Gambino Games

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Those "ha ha" at the end of sentences in Ch.3 makes this dang cringey to read. Work on constructive dialogue.
Plus feels like English is not your main language with the odd wording in some sentences.
Lots of "ha ha" will be removed in next update :whistle:
English is not my native language. I hope someday I can afford a professional proofreading...

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
4a6.png
Hey, guys!

A lot of things have changed in my life since the last report. This covid hysteria has really screwed up my plans and has caused a lot of problems at my current job...

The only good news is I can stay at home now and completely focus on development. I hope to release the First part of Chapter 4 at the end of next week.
  • Renders and animations - 80% ready.
  • Coding and translation - 30% ready.
As I said, it'll be a small update (~170 renders and some hot animations) fully focused on introducing Kenzie. In the future I will try to release such updates much more often.

Stay safe!
and don't forget to if you like this game ;)

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
4c1_7.png

I was hoping to release an update this week. But unfortunately, I let you down.

As usual, I didn't like some scenes and decided to change them drastically. It took longer than I had planned. Plus, I added some new scenes so that the update didn't seem too small. I also added attractive animation with Eva (non-nude). Now I have to finish with the coding and translation while the new scenes and animation are rendering.

I don't want to set any deadlines, because after that some shit starts to happen :) But I'm sure the update will be ready next week.

Stay safe.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hey,
I want to upset you guys a little... Looks like somebody cast a curse on me :) Cause I don't know how to explain the shit that's been happening to me these days. Maybe I jinxed myself in the previous post...
  • I don't want to go into details, but now my back hurts and my movements are limited (takes about a week to fully recover)
  • home boiler broke down and it can't be repaired quickly because it's corona time
  • yesterday I got bit by a wasp near my eye and now I look like I have an alcohol problem
  • SSD drive with OS died and a lot of important files + all final renders are gone
Attempts to restore anything so far have been unsuccessful. Fortunately, all the files associated with the game were on another drive. But all the pics had to be rendered again (a couple of nights and all of them will be done).
It took me a long time to recover my system (especially DAZ) and nerves. So the update release is a little delayed but it's almost done.

I'm really sorry...

Be careful and create backups frequently.

VR04

Jun 26, 2018
Hello Gambino Games, i have a question, you wouldn't be the guy who made the 3d version of the dukesharcorehoneys latin maid video huh?

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes