WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Thanks, but I know that animations can be much better :whistle:
Nothing wrong in striving for perfection.

I'm not familiar with how animations are created for renpy (or even if renpy matters). I'm a video editor and know my way around Photoshop and Affinity Photo quite well. I've mucked about with Blender back in the day, but have probably forgotten all that info by now. What I think would be nice is hair and accessory animations (eg, ear rings). I've worked on mod projects for Skyrim and SSE and when Hydrogen came out with HDT physics (which included hair/accessories), it was a small, but really nice addition to the game.

Regardless, you have exceptional talent.

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019

4a11.png

It finally happened!

That's what awaits you in this little update:
  • Diana's new face (all renders with her participation have been redone)
  • Eva will tell you about her hobby
  • 2 short peeking scenes
  • new character (Be careful with Kenzie. You might get in trouble if you stay very cocky to her.)
  • 1 hot scene with animations
  • Kenzie will be a trans if Shemale/Trans content is enabled.
and play it now or wait 1 week until public release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Hey, guys. I need your help.

I'm working on adding the scene gallery and photo gallery to the game.
I thought it'd be nice to take a picture of your choice. It will be available to everyone in high resolution and will be added to the game gallery.

First, let's decide who it will be. If the option with two girls wins, you'll choose a duet in the next poll.

(public poll for everyone)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The New Me [Ch. 4.1] [Gambino Games] (517 MB rar pc source)
201 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

P5ych0

Jun 9, 2019
The New Me [Ch. 3] [Gambino Games] (517 MB rar pc source)
201 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Workupload Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Chapter 3 or 4 s?

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
you mean Hydrotherapy ?
No...
Description from Google:
'A contrast shower is a way of cleaning yourself in which you turn the shower water temperature as hot as you can stand it for 3 minutes and then change it to as cold as you can stand it for 1 minute. Typically this cycle is done 2-3 times.'

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes