spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Is there no way to not be submissive to Kenzie and still get a scene with her? So far the only one I could find with her is the mc giving her oral.

Reactions: firetemplar415

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hi, the game is fun but is there a guide? I have the impression that there is another route "LOVE" to see another image or scene? sorry i don't understand english very well ^^ and if i have to translate everything i won't finish ^^ :) thx

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I dont lile being summissive. But new girl's scenes most of based submissive i gues? If i choice that options i will lost any point or someting with her?

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Is there no way to not be submissive to Kenzie and still get a scene with her? So far the only one I could find with her is the mc giving her oral.
This is the only scene at the moment. The continuation of this scene will depend on how you replied to her before.
Kenzie won't always be dominant in the future... Everything will depend on you.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
No...
Description from Google:
'A contrast shower is a way of cleaning yourself in which you turn the shower water temperature as hot as you can stand it for 3 minutes and then change it to as cold as you can stand it for 1 minute. Typically this cycle is done 2-3 times.'
but that is called Hydrotherapy actually ;) (look for it, you will see)
spa usually have it and jacuzzis too

Reactions: Gambino Games

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
So I need grab my clothes and go? (For being dom)
For being dom you need:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Scene with oral does not add sub or dom points. So you don't have to skip it to be dom. But in the next update this scene will have a different endings, depending on the points gained during the dialogues.
So if you skip this scene, you just miss some content.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
For being dom you need:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Scene with oral does not add sub or dom points. So you don't have to skip it to be dom. But in the next update this scene will have a different endings, depending on the points gained during the dialogues.
So if you skip this scene, you just miss some content.
kk finally played the chapter, i love Kenzie but i dont like her trans content (guess will only play her as female if the content is going to be like that or try the dom) i dont mind playing trans/futa content but making our mc suck her dick? nooope and i dont think i need to say what i think of being ass fucked... (hope you add this as avoidable in next updates for the sub because while people wont mind fucking futa/shemale not all of em will be into sucking dicks or getting dicked even if they like sub content... to put an example, instead of her dick you could have added to suck her ass or tits, it wont be much of change and all people will have something);)
(as for the sub content i dont mind so long as is light with no humiliations... like sucking her pussy :sneaky:)

Last edited:

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Game bugged
After shoot the third guy (really begining of the game) the dialogues diasapear and we go choice to choice whithout understanding one thing....

BriannaH41

Oct 29, 2018
Actually enjoy the story line where this is going and the scenes are nice. Looking forward to the next installment

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes