Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Awsome first release! Hope dev is not going to repeat common mistake introducing dozens of new characters instead of deep existing characters and story development. Triss is hot (all the variants).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so...prolly coulda had fun with Vikki..but she such a nasty AF skank and so unappealing i said hell to the no...are all the dames gonna be that tacky and unappealing?..lol

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Nice work Gambino. I didn't have time to finish it playing it yet. But will certainly give it a proper play through after I get some sleep. Anyway, Nice renders and animations. I appreciate all the work you have put into this so far. A very interesting experience , to say the least. It was very easy to tell what the best choices to make were by the ladies facial expressions and dialogue. Also want to echo what a few others have said, that being that Triss is very hot. Hell Vikki was hot as well, although she seemed to have an angry look on her face during the bj animation.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
so...prolly coulda had fun with Vikki..but she such a nasty AF skank and so unappealing i said hell to the no...are all the dames gonna be that tacky and unappealing?..lol
i did the exact same thing,found her so annoying and well a fucking whore that i was afraid to let my mc do anything with her so he wont catch a serious sexual disease

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
While it might be a little too early for a review, I'll still give this game a 10/10 without a second thought based on the first release. Like seriously, the first release of most games would only last a few minutes only showing off the girls while this game goes full on in the action from the start. Really enjoyed it so far. You sir have a new fan and follower, and I really hope you don't abandon this project mid way through. Am looking forward to the next update. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i did the exact same thing,found her so annoying and well a fucking whore that i was afraid to let my mc do anything with her so he wont catch a serious sexual disease
was that the only potential sex? or did i chose wrong with Triss cause all she did was boink a dildo :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..generally speaking..this was quite interesting..the engrish is there...but that can be worked on..the animations(especially of Triss) were nice and generally speaking other than Vikki everything was real beauty..was nice to have choices..although i do not know how many of them (involving Triss) impact content..such as "Watch" 'say hello" perhaps a stat counter in the upper corner would help..unless she aint a "main-dame" and was just a fever dream yumyum..i'll continue to watch this one.
412018_ThunderRob_approved.jpg

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes