TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Okay just to be sure....between the name, the overview, and the futa/trans tag I just want to be sure...is the MC changed into a chick or something?

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
This is my first game, I hope you enjoy it!
And I'm waiting for your criticism. ;)
Well.. Nice renders, but I don't find the girls attractive, nothing special about them I think. But the sex animations are very good and you show them from an angle, where you can see all the good stuff and that is just perfect! Cause many just show body grinding sex scenes and thats just terrible. So my only criticism is boring looking girls, I like their personalities tho and the story seems interesting :)

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Does anyone else have a problem with the dialouge not showing up?
If you don't see the dialogs, go to the Main Menu -> Preferences -> Language and select English.
I don't know why some users have this problem, because English is set by default.
Anyway, I'll fix it in next update.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Very cool and sexy renders, the girls are beautiful. Visually I'm calm, everything will take place on the basis of history ;-)

Thx for share!

Reactions: Gambino Games

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
1 optional FUTA scene with animations

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you should put that in the spoiler tags (optional).
Btw i did love the game, im even surprised to say the least at the quality considering you are new.
I think you are going places if you keep this up and keep good & constant updates.
Im full already in supporting games but if i drop someone i will really support you in the future, this game really deserve it, in any case i will add it to my watch list, Best of luck :)

Reactions: Gambino Games
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes