Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Looks good, though i must say, real special forces usualy dont wear a patch saying "Special Ops" on their uniform, its sort off supposed to be non-disclosed what they do :D

Reactions: JohnSmith1968

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
finally a new game that's not about a overused incest plot(son wants to fuck mother/sisters) thank God for this developer for being creative and original. most new devs now a day are just relying on incest plot to make money instead of being creative and original lol.

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I was so tied up with Triss (Mmmm Triss) that I didn't notice the severe case of camel toe that Edward's sister has :love: :love::LOL:
I can't wait for the next update.....not alot of devs get the ebony girls right...she is gorgeous. The skin is usually TOO dark or they turn out almost grey.(y)

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I gotta say mate, this is truly looking like a great game, the only thing I'm curious about is how long did it take you to get this far ? Because with all those well rendered animated scenes, I can see it taking absolute months between updates.
Also Futa content was on point :)

Reactions: Gambino Games

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
I gotta say mate, this is truly looking like a great game, the only thing I'm curious about is how long did it take you to get this far ? Because with all those well rendered animated scenes, I can see it taking absolute months between updates.
Also Futa content was on point :)
I've spent a lot of time studying DAZ and finding decent assets. I plan to release one chapter a month with 1-2 hot animated scenes. I think I have enough experience for that now.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes