"opens game back up tries again" :p
hip-mo-tized by boobs...cant function anymore :O
and now i save :p thats is the correct content :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Shane2

Necros006

Jan 21, 2019
Great renders and animation i have a question though.
How do i save the game? I don't see a menu button or a save button anywhere.
I'm on android(English is not my first language, sorry for any grammatical error)

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Great renders and animation i have a question though.
How do i save the game? I don't see a menu button or a save button anywhere.
I'm on android(English is not my first language, sorry for any grammatical error)
I didn't test it on a real Android device... Game automatically makes saves, but I'll add a Save button in next update.

Where is nopy downloader? its the fastest for me
I can't register account without invitation... Can you help me with that?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
the summary makes it seem like its gonna be one of those forced mtf games why isn't that a tag so i know if i should avoid it or not.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The renders look good, but I feel like a lot of scenes are missing dialogue, where we see characters making facial expressions without anything to read, and there were some scenes where it feels like you're answering questions, but there were no questions prior.

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
The moment I called her vikki and she gives a pouty face it crashes the game with an exception error lol
Any screenshots? I tested it several times - nothing happens...

The renders look good, but I feel like a lot of scenes are missing dialogue, where we see characters making facial expressions without anything to read, and there were some scenes where it feels like you're answering questions, but there were no questions prior.
Try to go to Main Menu - Preferences - Language and select English.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..another playthrough..got the Triss boink(stunning AF is she..goddess) andddd decided to boink Vikki...anddddd...due to the options cum inside i think she is prolly pregnant which also refers back to dev's warning earlier in he thread bout her...but..it was a sexy scene....skank or not :D

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
ok..another playthrough..got the Triss boink(stunning AF is she..goddess) andddd decided to boink Vikki...anddddd...due to the options cum inside i think she is prolly pregnant which also refers back to dev's warning earlier in he thread bout her...but..it was a sexy scene....skank or not :D
She says: "You can... aahahhh... cum inside, I'm on pills. "

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes