BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Chapter 4 Part 2 (Extra) Release
Release with Scene and Image Galleries:

- improved quality of English, whole game has been proofread (Huge thanks to TotesNotThea, Keifoo and Dunduk!)
- 220 static renders
- 20 new animations + 3 reworked animations

Shemale/trans content changes:
- optional Trans on Male scene
- option to choose Kenzie's gender
- option to choose how to earn the Kenzie's prize (asslicking or cocksucking)

Last edited:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
The New Me [Ch. 4 Part 2 Extras] [Gambino Games] - Original Size: 692 MB

Download Win,Linux (242MB): - - -
Download Mac (226MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ezrael777

Nov 15, 2019
This game is awesome! Gambino did a very good job on the models, I'm glad a new version is finally out!

I was just wondering, does the official walkthrough also guide you to all the "possible secrets" to be found?
So far I didn't find yet n. 1, 3, 4, 7, 10, 11...

Reactions: Gambino Games

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
This game is awesome! Gambino did a very good job on the models, I'm glad a new version is finally out!

I was just wondering, does the official walkthrough also guide you to all the "possible secrets" to be found?
So far I didn't find yet n. 1, 3, 4, 7, 10, 11...
I think you'll find the answers in this archive:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Its fascinating how many Russian developers are into making their MCs "look" badass with the use of Russian mob and prison tattoos alas... it shows a lot of insecurities and weaknesses.
Was MC in prison and had to get some religious or mob tats to avoid his ass destroyed and get a full satanic/demonic torso tattoo to hide his insecure sissy mentality?
As far as the military goes, yeah, spec ops guys are allowed to get some squad specific tats but the dev really went overboard with a distasteful and repugnant mix of prison/mob/religious/ridiculous tattoos.
Sorry to point this out but this makes the MC completely weak and insecure hiding behind some idiotic mix of tattoos in order to "look" badass and paints him as a total weakling.

Another thing I noticed when Russian developers are in question is their fascination with the dominant females trying to turn MCs into their submissive playthings.
Wasnt the MC supposed to be the alpha male badass spec ops soldier?
Yet he can only get some pussy if he goes full submissive.

It's kinda hard to get any immersion and play an MC with this sort of obvious mental issues.

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Its fascinating how many Russian developers are into making their MCs "look" badass with the use of Russian mob and prison tattoos alas... it shows a lot of insecurities and weaknesses.
Was MC in prison and had to get some religious or mob tats to avoid his ass destroyed and get a full satanic/demonic torso tattoo to hide his insecure sissy mentality?
As far as the military goes, yeah, spec ops guys are allowed to get some squad specific tats but the dev really went overboard with a distasteful and repugnant mix of prison/mob/religious/ridiculous tattoos.
Sorry to point this out but this makes the MC completely weak and insecure hiding behind some idiotic mix of tattoos in order to "look" badass and paints him as a total weakling.

Another thing I noticed when Russian developers are in question is their fascination with the dominant females trying to turn MCs into their submissive playthings.
Wasnt the MC supposed to be the alpha male badass spec ops soldier?
Yet he can only get some pussy if he goes full submissive.

It's kinda hard to get any immersion and play an MC with this sort of obvious mental issues.
Do you have at least one tattoo? Have you ever been in the army/navy/special forces? Have you ever met girls who like to dominate in life and not just in bed?
I can answer 'yes' to every question and I can say that you have a very biased opinion on every point.
I make a game based on my experience.
You don't have to become full submissive to get some pussy - you can just ignore Kenzie.

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Gambino Games ohhhhh the walking anim with full on gold body chain is just tasteful. A bit weird maybe but i found myself developing fetish of woman with exotic or full on body gold/expensive looking jewelry and that thing just got me on hahaha.
Gambino Games may i know where the asset files you get or bought from, please? i think i want that myself and trying out something with it.

Reactions: Gambino Games

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
Nice models, especially Eva.
Not a fan of Kenziem but to each its own.
I couldn't find the girl with Red Jacket in the OP Banner.
Is she in the game yet? Is it a previous version of Kenzie?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
girl in the red jacket looks like Vikki, the girl from the bunker

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Really?

screenshot0001.png

EDIT - Ninja'd

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Gambino Games ohhhhh the walking anim with full on gold body chain is just tasteful. A bit weird maybe but i found myself developing fetish of woman with exotic or full on body gold/expensive looking jewelry and that thing just got me on hahaha.
Gambino Games may i know where the asset files you get or bought from, please? i think i want that myself and trying out something with it.

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
girl in the red jacket looks like Vikki, the girl from the bunker
My Bad
I played the first chapter months ago and completely forgot about her.
I thought she was just a minor character for the intro, not a banner one
Maybe I should repay that part and be a bit nicer to her.;)

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes