Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
I'm enjoying this thus far. The trans content is certainly a nice option instead of the anime type futas for a change.

Kenzie in particular is quite stunning. Normally I'm not the "muscled jock" look on a female whether trans or no, but she does well.

A couple of minor niggles that take away from the storyline regards the MC's unit.

Firstly, USMC Spec Ops? No such animal. The Marines have MEU-SOC units and as a broader sense, few, if any, special ops/special forces type units would have Spec Ops as their title, especially on their field gear.

Secondly, a two part issue. Professional militaries, especially Special Operations type units would be quite adverse to their soldiers using anabolic steroids. The mentioned side effects in the game are really the tip of the iceberg and nothing is mentioned of feminisation such bitch tits, tiny balls or irrational anger. Those effects don't seem to be present in the MC whilst Kenzie wouldn't be that much of a 'professional coach' if she suggest or even supplied the drugs unless she's coaching some dodgy Eastern European Olympics team!

These aside, quite a cool game, although I'm kinda glad the whole 'point & shoot' minigame isn't an intrinsic part of the overall gameplay.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Gambino Games
Закончил играть и есть у меня пара вещей, которые хочется высказать. У игры есть сюжет, развивается он неторопливо, но лично меня этот сюжет зацепил и я с удовольствием читал. Интересно, что будет дальше. Порадовало, что всякие фетиши и вещи, которые нравятся не всем, опциональны, не хочешь их видеть - не будешь. Про рендеры тоже ничего плохого не скажу, даже наоборот, они прерасны. Но, к сожалению, есть у игры и недостатки.
Будучи русским, играл на родном, поэтому за инглиш ничего не скажу, зато могу сказать, что грамотность выше среднего. У наших разрабов обычно с русским все плохо (с другими языками при этом не лучше), приятно читать грамотный текст. Правда, из-за этого те немногие ошибки, что есть, еще больше бросаются в глаза, как грамматика (не с глаголами, если я правильно помню), так и пунктуация (пропущенная запятая).
Если я правильно понимаю, игра распространяется через несколько платформ. Мне в общем-то пофигу, что картинки в Галерее открыты только для патронов Патреона, но, блин, о таких вещах заранее нужно предупреждать. Поиск скрытых объектов есть, сообщения, что картинка открыта, есть, я немало времени потратил на поиск, собираясь по прохождению сюжета поглазеть на открытое в Галерее. И вот облом, открыта одна-единственная картинка, а остальные - нет, только для патронов. Соответственно, нафиг я тогда время тратил, искал? Достаточно было просто в начале предупреждение кинуть, и не было бы столько негатива после игры.

Finished playing your game. Game has a story, it's interesting to watch it unfolds. Good things that all kinks are optional. Renders are good. Clearly a good game with only minor drawbacks.
I played it in Russian so I can say nothing about English in the game. The most of text is without errors but still there are few, grammar and punctuation. What really made me angry, I spent some time searching for hidden things to open pictures, I even got a message each time I found one, but in the end thre was only 1 open picture in Gallery. All others - patrons only. So if player isn't patron, he/she is spending his/her time in vain. A warning about it would be nice.

Reactions: Gambino Games

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Gambino Games
Закончил играть и есть у меня пара вещей, которые хочется высказать. У игры есть сюжет, развивается он неторопливо, но лично меня этот сюжет зацепил и я с удовольствием читал. Интересно, что будет дальше. Порадовало, что всякие фетиши и вещи, которые нравятся не всем, опциональны, не хочешь их видеть - не будешь. Про рендеры тоже ничего плохого не скажу, даже наоборот, они прерасны. Но, к сожалению, есть у игры и недостатки.
Будучи русским, играл на родном, поэтому за инглиш ничего не скажу, зато могу сказать, что грамотность выше среднего. У наших разрабов обычно с русским все плохо (с другими языками при этом не лучше), приятно читать грамотный текст. Правда, из-за этого те немногие ошибки, что есть, еще больше бросаются в глаза, как грамматика (не с глаголами, если я правильно помню), так и пунктуация (пропущенная запятая).
Если я правильно понимаю, игра распространяется через несколько платформ. Мне в общем-то пофигу, что картинки в Галерее открыты только для патронов Патреона, но, блин, о таких вещах заранее нужно предупреждать. Поиск скрытых объектов есть, сообщения, что картинка открыта, есть, я немало времени потратил на поиск, собираясь по прохождению сюжета поглазеть на открытое в Галерее. И вот облом, открыта одна-единственная картинка, а остальные - нет, только для патронов. Соответственно, нафиг я тогда время тратил, искал? Достаточно было просто в начале предупреждение кинуть, и не было бы столько негатива после игры.

Finished playing your game. Game has a story, it's interesting to watch it unfolds. Good things that all kinks are optional. Renders are good. Clearly a good game with only minor drawbacks.
I played it in Russian so I can say nothing about English in the game. The most of text is without errors but still there are few, grammar and punctuation. What really made me angry, I spent some time searching for hidden things to open pictures, I even got a message each time I found one, but in the end thre was only 1 open picture in Gallery. All others - patrons only. So if player isn't patron, he/she is spending his/her time in vain. A warning about it would be nice.
Thank you for the review! (y)

Just download Extra version (links in OP) and replace save files -> Scene Gallery and pics from Image Gallery will be unlocked.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I appreciated the heavy content with Kendra between last part and this most recent release. It completely varies for me whether I'll find a muscle-bound lady attractive, but I think you've done a great job with her. I also think it was a smart move to have sub/dom be the choices with her, to appeal to a wider audience. While dom over a woman isn't a fetish of mine personally, there is something satisfying about shutting a brat up, not to mention being able to cum inside her despite her protests. :devilish:
New-Me Kenzie-Caress.png
Just lovely. :love:

• Love
Reactions: Gambino Games

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Loving the game so far but not loving the MCs looks.

How the heck did he get into a Spec Ops team with tats looking like he's from a street gang?
shitty mobster, The New Me.png
Like, a really shitty street gang....

Anyone else also think he looked better before the haircut?

new me pre haircut.png

Still looking like he just got out of jail, not the military but still marginally better.

Reactions: Milflover68

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

How the heck did he get into a Spec Ops team with tats looking like he's from a street gang?
View attachment 780920

View attachment 780925

Still looking like he just got out of jail, not the military but still marginally better.
Could've joined the military to escape his former life.

Or you could just be reading too much into those tats, maybe he has poor taste.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018

View attachment 780920

View attachment 780925

I prefer the short look, but then I'm ex-military myself and a bit 'old school'.

As for the tattoos, they are obviously over the top and a little tacky, but look at any photo or video footage of current soldiers and you'll notice tattoos peeking from beneath shirts, body armour or sleeves on many occasions. It's the current vogue for young men (& women) to adorn themselves with more artwork than some galleries and that doesn't stop if they're wearing a uniform.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I prefer the short look, but then I'm ex-military myself and a bit 'old school'.

As for the tattoos, they are obviously over the top and a little tacky, but look at any photo or video footage of current soldiers and you'll notice tattoos peeking from beneath shirts, body armour or sleeves on many occasions. It's the current vogue for young men (& women) to adorn themselves with more artwork than some galleries and that doesn't stop if they're wearing a uniform.
That's fair, I know lots of guys get tats once they enlist too, the one's our MC has though are just suuuuper tacky. Hair wise I'd prefer the longer but cleaned up a bit, beard wouldn't look bad a it had a bit of a trim. Thank gods we don't have to look at him too much!

Last edited:

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
That's fair, I know lots of guys get tats once they enlist too, the one's our MC has though are just suuuuper tacky. Hair wise I'd prefer the longer but cleaned up a bit, beard wouldn't look bad a it ha bit of a trim. Thank gods we don't have to look at him too much!
The beard would work either way I guess but as you say, well and truly trimmed. He's got the whole 'wild man of Borneo' thing going on prior to the cleanup to be sure.

As for the tats, I'm guessing there's limited resources body art wise for the particular program the dev's using perhaps, especially as it seems you're paying for everything from body parts to backgrounds. I wouldn't hold it against him for an otherwise cool game thus far.

brimanfett

Aug 23, 2020
hi there just started playing this and wondering about the "possible secret" tab comes up, is there hidden content to click on? or what does it mean

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes