7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Futanari: dual form, literally: "[to be of] two kinds") is the Japanese word for , yet we have another game that just plants a dick where a woman's vagina should be.
Trans is an individual who feels or identifies as the opposite gender, still wouldn't see tits on a guy here since every character in this game aside from the MC looks very female (with one being a very built and toned woman, but I still have a hard time viewing her as a man with tits.)
I see this a LOT in many other games, so the question would be: is it really that difficult to draw a character with two genders, either that or label them properly instead if it really is.

Reactions: Maverick1965

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Futanari: dual form, literally: "[to be of] two kinds") is the Japanese word for , yet we have another game that just plants a dick where a woman's vagina should be.
Trans is an individual who feels or identifies as the opposite gender, still wouldn't see tits on a guy here since every character in this game aside from the MC looks very female (with one being a very built and toned woman, but I still have a hard time viewing her as a man with tits.)
I see this a LOT in many other games, so the question would be: is it really that difficult to draw a character with two genders, either that or label them properly instead if it really is.
I'm not sure what you're going on about here... Are you are complaining that the Dev is implementing Futa incorrectly..? If so, none of the characters are supposed to be Futa at all. Unfortunately, lots of people use Futa and Trans interchangeably even though they most definitely are not. If that is what is bothering you, talk about that rather than impugning the Dev's artistic skills. It is my opinion that Trans-Triss and Trans-Kenzie are rendered impeccably well. There are other games out there that do this poorly, but this isn't one of them!

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
There is no Futanari in this game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Gambino Games

Seems to be a bug with getting the secret during the Kenzie scene in the changing room.

screenshot0001.png

Can't click on her right eye to unlock it because of this.

EDIT: Seems to just be an issue on the trans path.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gambino Games

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
d_4i15.png

Hey, guys!
First of all, I want to thank you all for your support! The latest update has shown that you really like this game, even at such an early stage of development. You guys are breathtaking!

I am working hard on the Chapter 4 (Part 3). It will be a short update, so I will try to finish it very soon. With this new update, Chapter 4 will be completely finished.
After that I'll fully focus on Chapter 5 and the progression of the plot.

Have a nice weekend :cool:

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
View attachment 792975

Hey, guys!
First of all, I want to thank you all for your support! The latest update has shown that you really like this game, even at such an early stage of development. You guys are breathtaking!

I am working hard on the Chapter 4 (Part 3). It will be a short update, so I will try to finish it very soon. With this new update, Chapter 4 will be completely finished.

Hello Gambino Big fan of your work here =*** Just asking

there is a possibility that there is still a character that is a bit more "chubby" and "more hair" or both together if you know what I mean; D in the game?

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
View attachment 792975

Hey, guys!

Congratulations to you Gambino. I believed in you and immediately said that your project was excellent. I am glad to see that your project is gaining well-deserved popularity and more and more people appreciate it. Of course, everyone cannot be happy, such are the people, but most of them rate this project highly enough.

Keep it up! You are incredible! (y) :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gambino Games

Jelo-Ren

Jul 30, 2020
Can anyone tell me where the first 'possible secret' is located in the scene with Vikki? I've searched literally the whole screen and can't find it at all!

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes