bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Do you have at least one tattoo? Have you ever been in the army/navy/special forces? Have you ever met girls who like to dominate in life and not just in bed?
I can answer 'yes' to every question and I can say that you have a very biased opinion on every point.
I make a game based on my experience.
You don't have to become full submissive to get some pussy - you can just ignore Kenzie.
Calm your tits dude, I just expressed my observation and we both have the right to agree to disagree on it.
Thanks for the explanation about the game (or game MC to be more precise) being based on your experiences.
Obviously we had different experiences in life (although I did serve in the Marines for some time) and I cant really relate to your MC, his submissive nature, and your obsession with dominant women.
Guess this game is just not my cup of tea.
Good luck with the development and all the best.

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Calm your tits dude, I just expressed my observation and we both have the right to agree to disagree on it.
Thanks for the explanation about the game (or game MC to be more precise) being based on your experiences.
Obviously we had different experiences in life (although I did serve in the Marines for some time) and I cant really relate to your MC, his submissive nature, and your obsession with dominant women.
Guess this game is just not my cup of tea.
Good luck with the development and all the best.
Like I said, you don't have to be submissive. It's a shame you chose submissive answers in the game.
You may be completely dominant, but then you'll miss out on some content.
I hope you find (or maybe have already found) a game that suits you perfectly.
Have a nice day! :)

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Like I said, you don't have to be submissive. It's a shame you chose submissive answers in the game.
OH, hahaha, its completely against my nature - if I can't break dominant women I tend to just ignore them and move on.
I did quite the opposite (dominant answers) and I got punched in the face.
No pussy for me there :)

• Angry
Reactions: Dunduk_
May 24, 2020
Personal opinion :Great game so far...i love the models & each one of them looks unique, beside it got some of my favorite kinks as i'd like to ask if you got the whole story planned already ? like i hear anyone write a movie..novel..or a game they are probably already thought of the end of it at the beginning when they start the work, plus do you think how long it's gonna take to finish the game on the same pace ?
don't get me wrong i love this game and waited so much for this update but i feel unsatisfied with the short content

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
I liked the graphics quality and animations. The characters are not bad but they were below my expectation. (I prefer bigger ass, bigger breast) disappointment The variety of characters in the game is only three characters, this game is very little. I will follow the game.

Reactions: Gambino Games

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i have Question when the girl asks you to try girls clothes and stuff are you planning to do sissifiction content in the game ?

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Personal opinion :Great game so far...i love the models & each one of them looks unique, beside it got some of my favorite kinks as i'd like to ask if you got the whole story planned already ? like i hear anyone write a movie..novel..or a game they are probably already thought of the end of it at the beginning when they start the work, plus do you think how long it's gonna take to finish the game on the same pace ?
don't get me wrong i love this game and waited so much for this update but i feel unsatisfied with the short content
Of course, I have the whole story planned, but many details change during development.
I want to make a long enough game. I hope that such updates will come out much faster than now.

i have Question when the girl asks you to try girls clothes and stuff are you planning to do sissifiction content in the game ?
There will be no such content.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
I've made a WT mod for this game
  • Hints in Dialogue and best choices colored green
  • Added an unlock all button to image and scene gallery
  • Option to change Triss/Kenzie (Futa) in replay scenes
  • Fixed some scenes not replaying correctly
Installation:

• Merge "game" folder from the mod with "game" folder of your The New Me folder
Downloads:

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes