• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
I like it. one question though, will there be orc girls cuz I like those. You don't have to but I'd really like it if you did. Keep up the good work Machinist
Thanks!
I am still setting the tone on the mythical side of things and right now we only have vampires. I want to pace things right so in chapter 1 there wont be, but I will keep this in mind (maybe an orc slave trade? who knows).
I also really like orc girls :p (man I miss Skyrim...)

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
vampires?!? those blood-sucking shape shifting freaks? welp... better include beastiality and transformation/gender bender tags. what better ways to persuade righteous nobles and dukes other than to turn their dark sick twisted fetishes a reality, aye?

Reactions: Machinist

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
naaaaaaaaaah... make him machiavellian! a lawful-evil! funny guys are mostly like that!
fellow king> mmm? why do you always look down?
mc> I'm trying my earnest not to step on the ugh... "culture" of your realm.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I mean, personally I get it. He’s royalty at that point in history, he’s been told all his life he’s god’s gift to the world. So some level of arrogance is to be expected.

I just look forward to when he finally turns that arrogance against his mother and sister. Go full Caligula with it.

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
Tags say femdom, genre does not. Kind of a flag for me, since basically any game with a footjob gets the femdom tag here. So is there femdom here, or is there just a single scene?
Hey, don't download it yet, I'm updating the thread. Soon chapter 1 will be available, with some femdom content path.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
are we gonna be forced to sleep with everyone or can we choose, and are we gonna have to share any1

Dec 17, 2020
I believe by february the next chapter will come out, and for the lenght I'm guessing about 10~12 chapters to end everything (Already have some endings in mind, but the path to get there? Not sure yet)

If 2021 doesn't end up being 2020 part 2, that is.
thnx for the reply. well hope this game gains hype soon as it is very neat game and amazing assets which thereby makes it very immersive. wish u best n cant wait for future parts.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes