4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Silent Raven

Friendly Neighborhood Writer-Man
Game Developer
May 8, 2024
Hi,
I put together a few minor adjustments for this title (mods and a few visual changes).
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background images.
  • Removed the vertical line of magic symbols that was next to the dialog text (changed out the dbox.png images)
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles (Use ALT M to open the URM search feature). This tool can be used to see data behind some of the story choices (if any info is available...as it depends on how a title has been scripted). As well this tool can be used to display requirement checks when they happen in the story.).
  • Also included a quick menu mod that hide's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod, which can display on screen some data behind story choices that offer points and other game info. (It's not a walk through, but can still provide some additional choice info. But it seems so far that this title isn't scripted with any choice info, like other titles.)

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder. Then run your game exe, and enjoy the a few minor adjustments.

Also, this mod in most cases will not need any future updates, provided no drastic changes will be done to the scripting of this title.

Regards.

Before adjustments...
View attachment 3755159

After applied adjustment's...
View attachment 3755161
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool mod, I can respect the work put into that. I was a bit torn on whether to include the symbols for the textbox or not and I meant to get some feedback on that, but forgot to post something. I guess now's a good time ask whether people prefer it not. If anyone has strong opinions on it, I'd be interested to hear them!

Reactions: MrBenny

gotogo

Dec 8, 2018
Decent start. I want to point on strengths first. Dialogues feels alive thats a plus also some scenes have good cinematography. LI's kinda cute i dont have any problem with any of them yet too early to judge their personalities tho . I like Alice and Hannah the most. On other hand , MC personality is like shifting from rude prick to wise old man to horny teenager its not believable not after what happened to his family and may be this issue will be adressed in the future. And u def should work on lighting its really dragging experience down. Overall i enjoyed your game and ill keep following this project. Ty 4 your work.

Reactions: Silent Raven

Silent Raven

Game Developer
May 8, 2024
I won't start the game until I'm sure no LI is going to die.
I can promise that at the very least, there won't be any unavoidable LI deaths. But, I like a little darker style of storytelling, so anything else is on the table.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Silent Raven

Game Developer
May 8, 2024
Decent start. I want to point on strengths first. Dialogues feels alive thats a plus also some scenes have good cinematography. LI's kinda cute i dont have any problem with any of them yet too early to judge their personalities tho . I like Alice and Hannah the most. On other hand , MC personality is like shifting from rude prick to wise old man to horny teenager its not believable not after what happened to his family and may be this issue will be adressed in the future. And u def should work on lighting its really dragging experience down. Overall i enjoyed your game and ill keep following this project. Ty 4 your work.
Thanks for the feedback, I love to hear it!

Those are definitely valid complaints, and are among many things I'm constantly working to try and improve at. I've been experimenting with things a lot trying to find a groove that I'm happy with. Unfortunately, things can't be perfect right off the bat, though.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it, though!

Silent Raven

Game Developer
May 8, 2024
There is an error.. Ch. 2 stays in loop when he meets the blonde girl
Could you be a bit more specific about what the problem is and when it happens? I haven't noticed any issues play testing.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Android port for this game (with my usual additional game settings like textbox/textsize/named saves etc + choice hints)
Edit: added a Mod only download for PC now, too.

Download Mod v0.2 (~2MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.2 (~250MB)
-

TheNexus_01.jpg TheNexus_02.jpg TheNexus_03.jpg

Last edited:

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Android port for this game (with my usual additional game settings like textbox/textsize/named saves etc + choice hints)

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.2 (~250MB)
Pixeldrain -

View attachment 3756611 View attachment 3756612 View attachment 3756613
Thanks for the post. Do you have mod for PC version (uncompressed)?

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Cool mod, I can respect the work put into that. I was a bit torn on whether to include the symbols for the textbox or not and I meant to get some feedback on that, but forgot to post something. I guess now's a good time ask whether people prefer it not. If anyone has strong opinions on it, I'd be interested to hear them!
I like the game overall, so far. The symbols are a bit distracting, so probably better off without them. The volume seems way too low. I'm playing with a headset turned way up, and volume sliders maxed out, and I can barely hear the music or sound effects. Like, I really have to strain to hear them at all. Dialogue is good, feels quite natural, and only a few errors here and there. Mostly just missing words, or words out of order.

I'm digging the story, thus far, and I'm eagerly awaiting more. Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing!

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
I just can't do it anymore with these ''people you've known forever are keeping secrets from you'' or ''I'm somehow protecting you by letting you walk into danger without any warning or useful knowledge'' storylines.

This game isn't an especially bad case or anything but I'm just tired of forgiving people for keeping secrets (especially secrets about ME!). There's just no redeeming Isabelle for me no matter how nice and caring she is. I want respect more than protection!

Reactions: Teddy 369

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
I like the game overall, so far. The symbols are a bit distracting, so probably better off without them. The volume seems way too low. I'm playing with a headset turned way up, and volume sliders maxed out, and I can barely hear the music or sound effects. Like, I really have to strain to hear them at all. Dialogue is good, feels quite natural, and only a few errors here and there. Mostly just missing words, or words out of order.

I'm digging the story, thus far, and I'm eagerly awaiting more. Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing!
true

Reactions: TsubameYui

Silent Raven

Game Developer
May 8, 2024

Thanks dude, I really appreciate the well-thought-out feedback!

I might just have a louder headset, I'm not sure, but I'll make sure to bump up the volume a bit next time.

Love to hear the love for Cassie, too. Personally, she's one of my favorite characters, and she'll be getting more spotlight in the next Chapter. Excited to share!

• Red Heart

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
found what i assume is a bug when morgan comes to talk to the mc in class she says that nikki told her the mc has a nice dick but i tuned nikki down so i assume there is a missing flag or variable

nevermind guess i just needed to keep reading

• Haha

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
while the game is good, and dialogs are flow well. I hope a bitter graphics. I understand it can be expensive and time consuming.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
found what i assume is a bug when morgan comes to talk to the mc in class she says that nikki told her the mc has a nice dick but i tuned nikki down so i assume there is a missing flag or variable

nevermind guess i just needed to keep reading
I had the exact same thought when I hit that part. Pretty funny, but also fits her character, that Nikki lied to Morgan about it.

Reactions: goulet1995

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hey everybody! I'm making some big changes to how the Patreon page works, mainly with regards to monthly Wallpapers. The lowest, Otherworlder Tier, will now get access to HD (1080p) versions of the Wallpapers, while the 4K versions are being moved down to the Demon Tier! And the Angel Tier will now get access to NSFW versions of the Wallpapers!

Also, the voting privileges of the Demon and Angel Tiers will now extend to which girls get featured in monthly Wallpapers.

Most importantly, I'll also be releasing some Special Wallpapers from time to time, where all previously stated access gets moved a tier down. That means public access to HD versions, Otherworlder access to 4K, and Demon access to NSFW!

These first of these Special Wallpapers will begin now with Wallpapers 1, 2, and 3! Wallpapers 1 and 2 are already out, and I'll be posting the public HD versions shortly after this post. That means 3 is yet to come, which leads to my final announcement.

I'll be posting a poll after this post available to free members to vote on which girl will be featured in the next Wallpaper!

Sorry for the long post, but I hope you enjoy the new perks!

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

HD Wallpaper 1 - Alice.png

As promised, here's the HD Wallpaper 1 released for the public. Enjoy!

HD Wallpaper 2 - Isabelle.png

And here's HD Wallpaper 2, released to the public. Enjoy!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes