4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Sorry for the notification spam, but here's the poll for the next Wallpaper, which again, will be have an HD version available for free. Vote for whichever girl you want to see!

vote

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
What an update of revelations, lewd moments and the MC x Alice thing; Although I am not a big fan of all the secrecy, however I know that it is necessary, so the update was good, on a personal note, I don't know why but I trust Lily more than Hannah and Isabelle themselves... as a negative point I sincerely would have liked to have the 2 red-haired sisters as LIs (love interests), but Silent Raven didn't want it that way (why DEV, why, not only is life cruel, but so is fiction (I'm not one to wish harm to almost no one, but I hope you run out of toilet paper when you are doing your primary needs, hahaha)), joking aside (it wasn't a joke), I sincerely hope that Sasha is not a LI, I would prefer Nikki, She sucked me dry and I mean blood or I would even prefer to die with the mermaid from the lake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on the other hand I would prefer that the remaining LI be her ⬇
or the red-haired sister definitely she. ⬇

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Silent Raven

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
this was surprising.ly good will watch it for a bit but could definitely be worth backing.
is the dev planning a steam version in the future?

Reactions: Silent Raven

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
What an update of revelations, lewd moments and the MC x Alice thing; Although I am not a big fan of all the secrecy, however I know that it is necessary, so the update was good, on a personal note, I don't know why but I trust Lily more than Hannah and Isabelle themselves... as a negative point I sincerely would have liked to have the 2 red-haired sisters as LIs (love interests), but Silent Raven didn't want it that way (why DEV, why, not only is life cruel, but so is fiction (I'm not one to wish harm to almost no one, but I hope you run out of toilet paper when you are doing your primary needs, hahaha)), joking aside (it wasn't a joke), I sincerely hope that Sasha is not a LI, I would prefer Nikki, She sucked me dry and I mean blood or I would even prefer to die with the mermaid from the lake
on the other hand I would prefer that the remaining LI be her ⬇
or the red-haired sister definitely she. ⬇
must have all the redhead, the blondes can go to someone else! :D

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
this was surprising.ly good will watch it for a bit but could definitely be worth backing.
is the dev planning a steam version in the future?
Can't do Steam releases with Illusion graphics, you don't legally own the images in your game if the graphics are done with their software. No Koikatsu HS or HS2 games allowed on Steam.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I can promise that at the very least, there won't be any unavoidable LI deaths. But, I like a little darker style of storytelling, so anything else is on the table.
First, I guess it will be crystal clear what are the choices that avoid it.

Second, I hope that rape, torture, blackmail (if such things exist in the game) and anything equally dark can be avoided.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Can't do Steam releases with Illusion graphics, you don't legally own the images in your game if the graphics are done with their software. No Koikatsu HS or HS2 games allowed on Steam.
well aint that a motherfucker :/ thx for the info tho

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes