3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hm, kinda mixed feeling.
I like the story as well as the writing, i just hope we can do more pragmatic and final choices, like killing that demon.

Characters are also a bit mixed bag for me.
  • Alice...i really hate characters like her, goody two shoes which wants to be nice to all, all others are friendly, not wanting to let me torture demons etc....i really pray every time such characters die a cruel death.
  • Nikki is somewhere between anoying and irritating with her over sexual act and her competention with Morgan (Morgan the same to a lesser degree), ignored both.
  • Lily...yeah just no for the infernal cumslut, but i liked her reaction when you choosed to kill the demon.
  • Isabelle is just kinda boring and not interesting to me
  • Cassie and Mara are both good, but a bit lacking in screetime so far
  • Quite like Sasha and her fuck off attitude
  • My favorite so far is Hannah, loved how merciless she is when killing, hope we see much more of that side.
MC is way too soft at the moment, really hope choices like killing that demon will thoughten him up and him being ready to hunt and kill enemys himself, even better taking some joy out of killing demons.

I also really wanted to smack Morgan straight in the face for forcing that vasectomy on the MC...bitch, i'm fine if knocks them all up.

Alcarinn

Jan 28, 2022
I tried this one out and found the story pretty interesting, but I’m still a bit torn about the game overall. I really like Nikki's design, but both she and Morgan are a bit too slutty for my taste. I’m also not a fan of Lily since, as a succubus, she's the literal embodiment of a slut. It's also disappointing that both twins aren't love interests. I mean, how are you going to have twins and let one of them be with some random dude? That’s honestly the biggest letdown of this VN so far.

Anyway this one is probably just not for me, as it stands now I'd have to avoid 3 LI and I can imagine missing out on a ton of content if updates focus heavily on them. Either way good luck with the game!

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes