3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I can promise that at the very least, there won't be any unavoidable LI deaths. But, I like a little darker style of storytelling, so anything else is on the table.
Does the game have a walkthrough that allows us to avoid options that we don't like, such as death of LIs, losing romance with an LI, rapes (if it's any at the game) or similar things?

Silent Raven

Friendly Neighborhood Writer-Man
Game Developer
May 8, 2024
Lesbian warning with Nikki and Morgan.

What are the plans for this game? Future tags and whatnot?
Off the top of my head, some of the major sex-related ones are: Lesbian(Maybe), Threesome(FFM), BDSM, Probably some Femdom/Maledom(Fairly tame, most likely), Masturbation(Male and Female)

And just in general: Multiple Endings(Eventually), Occult themes, Blood/gore/violence(Likely nothing over the top). There will also be some themes of sexual violence and suicide mostly having to do with backstories and whatnot.

What there for sure won't be: NTR/Cheating

I hope this gives a good idea of what's to come. If you're wondering about anything specific, just ask. I can say if it's planned, possible, or just won't happen.

Silent Raven

Game Developer
May 8, 2024
Does the game have a walkthrough that allows us to avoid options that we don't like, such as death of LIs, losing romance with an LI, rapes (if it's any at the game) or similar things?
There is a walkthrough on my Patreon released with every update. It is, however, a paid perk for the lowest tier ($3). The walkthrough will let you know what choices will raise and lower your stats for each character, what will lose their route, and what choices may have major impacts (with minimal spoilers).

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Off the top of my head, some of the major sex-related ones are: Lesbian(Maybe), Threesome(FFM), BDSM, Probably some Femdom/Maledom(Fairly tame, most likely), Masturbation(Male and Female)

And just in general: Multiple Endings(Eventually), Occult themes, Blood/gore/violence(Likely nothing over the top). There will also be some themes of sexual violence and suicide mostly having to do with backstories and whatnot.

I hope this gives a good idea of what's to come. If you're wondering about anything specific, just ask. I can say if it's planned, possible, or just won't happen.
Multiple Endings? Does this game gonna have a harem ending?

Reactions: MrBenny and Punto

Silent Raven

Game Developer
May 8, 2024
Multiple Endings? Does this game gonna have a harem ending?
Yeah. It'll probably have a "True Ending" that's a harem ending. It's still a little early to say for sure, but may also be anything from alternate endings, to some more character-specific endings, and possibly a bad ending or something just for fun. It'll all be towards the end either way, and I can't promise a million different endings at this point, but I do have some ideas. We'll just have to see.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

It's finally done! Chapter 3 is now complete and is already available to Demon and Angel tiers to download now!

The public release will be available in one week. I hope you're looking forward to it!

There have been some changes to the characters screen for this one, including the ability to change a character's outfit on their page. The bio section has also been expanded. Have you ever wondered exactly how tall Alice is? Of course you have. You can now see more stats about each character including height, weight, birthday, and more! Pretty neat!

A full changelog will be available once the update is public. Once again, I hope you're excited, and as always, thank you so much for the support!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: tmu500

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1724179152731.png

The wait is finally over! Chapter 3 is now available to download for free! Download it now on . I hope you all enjoy!

Changelog:

1300+ New Images
19 New Animations
6000+ New Lines of Code
14 New Tracks
New Main Menu Theme
Selectable Outfits on Character Screen
Expanded Character Bios

Windows - -

MAC - -

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gaimariy and tmu500

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024

View attachment 3950545

The wait is finally over! Chapter 3 is now available to download for free! Download it now on . I hope you all enjoy!

Changelog:

1300+ New Images
19 New Animations
6000+ New Lines of Code
14 New Tracks
New Main Menu Theme
Selectable Outfits on Character Screen
Expanded Character Bios

Windows - MEGA -

MAC - MEGA -
Thank you and keep up the great work. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silent Raven

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

are you still planning to make the lesbian/girl on girl stuff avoidable?

Reactions: Ass~God and qaywsx
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes