3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
this was surprising.ly good will watch it for a bit but could definitely be worth backing.
is the dev planning a steam version in the future?

Reactions: Silent Raven

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
What an update of revelations, lewd moments and the MC x Alice thing; Although I am not a big fan of all the secrecy, however I know that it is necessary, so the update was good, on a personal note, I don't know why but I trust Lily more than Hannah and Isabelle themselves... as a negative point I sincerely would have liked to have the 2 red-haired sisters as LIs (love interests), but Silent Raven didn't want it that way (why DEV, why, not only is life cruel, but so is fiction (I'm not one to wish harm to almost no one, but I hope you run out of toilet paper when you are doing your primary needs, hahaha)), joking aside (it wasn't a joke), I sincerely hope that Sasha is not a LI, I would prefer Nikki, She sucked me dry and I mean blood or I would even prefer to die with the mermaid from the lake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on the other hand I would prefer that the remaining LI be her ⬇
or the red-haired sister definitely she. ⬇
must have all the redhead, the blondes can go to someone else! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rockero_69

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
this was surprising.ly good will watch it for a bit but could definitely be worth backing.
is the dev planning a steam version in the future?
Can't do Steam releases with Illusion graphics, you don't legally own the images in your game if the graphics are done with their software. No Koikatsu HS or HS2 games allowed on Steam.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I can promise that at the very least, there won't be any unavoidable LI deaths. But, I like a little darker style of storytelling, so anything else is on the table.
First, I guess it will be crystal clear what are the choices that avoid it.

Second, I hope that rape, torture, blackmail (if such things exist in the game) and anything equally dark can be avoided.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Can't do Steam releases with Illusion graphics, you don't legally own the images in your game if the graphics are done with their software. No Koikatsu HS or HS2 games allowed on Steam.
well aint that a motherfucker :/ thx for the info tho

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Rather enjoyable but needs some work, way too much internal monologue, and the flicker is off-putting, like when Hannah meets us a night and the house behind there is a part of the way that kept changing colour, that was very off-putting.
Certainly an interesting and fun story.
Did I miss something, or is the last person's info not yet in the story?
How come Mara is in the info screen, but not Sarah?
So I am guessing this whole everyone wanting to fuck the MC is some sort of power of his.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

HD Wallpaper 3 - Morgan.png

The winner of this poll was Morgan! Thank you all for participating!

It's July, which means Independence Day, Canada Day, Bastille Day, or whatever other reason you choose to enjoy some fireworks. This time, Morgan's putting on a colorful show for you all!

Hope you enjoy this one, and remember, you can get access to 4K and NSFW versions with the higher tiers!

The next few wallpapers will return to the regular pattern, with HD Wallpapers belonging to the lowest, Otherworlder Tier. There will still be occasional free ones like this, but you can get all of them for only $3 a month.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Why are all the supernatural converging on earth? They don't belong here, doesn't seem like they lost their homeworld. Were they forcefully transported here? Got some Holy Grail War coming?

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Why are all the supernatural converging on earth? They don't belong here, doesn't seem like they lost their homeworld. Were they forcefully transported here? Got some Holy Grail War coming?
questions which will likely be answered as the story develops, juat gotta wait n see

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1720493141343.png

Hey guys! I've got a quick little progress update for you all since it's been a little while. 0.3 is coming along nicely, albeit a little slower than 0.2, as it's currently shaping up to be a bit longer.

Unfortunately, I don't have too much to show at this point, so here's a random picture of Cassie I have that may hint at some Chapter 3 stuff

I've been doing a lot of work behind the scenes to improve quality a bit, including some nicer skin shaders for the characters (not used in the image above), which should hopefully make them look a bit better without veering too much from the original designs. I've also added the ability to change characters' outfits on their bio screens. I should have more to show soon, including sneak peeks, so stay tuned!

One last thing, I'm publishing a pinned post that I'll try to update regularly with the current progress percentage. Hopefully that can help keep you all in the know a bit better, and as always, thanks for the support!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ctx88 and Tyrranus

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hey everyone! Hope you're having an amazing day!

I've finally got the first batch of sneak peek images to share with you all. As I mentioned in a previous post, I've been doing some work to improve the look and quality of the game for this newest chapter. Hopefully that comes across well with these pictures, and I hope you like the way it's looking so far!

And of course, the elephant in the room... Who could that mysterious pair of boots be? Seems like there's some pretty intense stuff going on in this next chapter, and I hope you're excited to see more!

There's also going to be a second sneak peek on the page just after this one for the Otherworlder tier that gives a little better look at this new mystery figure. Be sure to check it out!

1721258019591.png 1721258056723.png 1721258072063.png 1721258084798.png

Reactions: Ctx88 and Tyrranus

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
I haven't finished this update yet, but Lily gives me Raynare vibes from Highschool DxD. I just finished her date and the whole time I was expecting her to say "will you die for me".

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Time for another sneak peek!

I've gotten a lot more done for this chapter, which means I have finally have a bit more to show you all. First off, we get a glimpse at a bit of a new look for Mara! I've also made some slight changes to Cassie's design in this update, particularly with her hair. I hesitate to make any significant changes like this, but I think it fits my image of her character a bit better. I'd love to know what you all think about these new looks! As always, comments and feedback are more than welcome!

Of course, we can also see yet another mysterious and ominous character. Who could it be, I wonder? We'll just have to wait and see!

I hope you all like the way this update is coming along. I'm very pleased with the way it's looking and I think it's a huge step up from the last couple releases. There's so much more to share, but to keep things spoiler free, we'll just have to wait until the update is released. Progress is coming on a bit slower than the last update, but I think the quality is certainly making up for it. I may have room for one more sneak peek for this one, but we'll see.

Thank you all for the support, and I hope you're as excited as I am for the next update!

1722460098018.png 1722460105300.png 1722460161446.png 1722460205818.png

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hey, everyone! I'm back to report that 0.3 is getting very close to being finished! I'm currently working through the last few things, I can now say with some confidence that it should be done within the next few days. The progress tracker does say about 78% right now, but it's really closer to 95%.
I'm hoping to get the Demon tier early release out in the next few days, which means public release should be sometime next week! I'm also releasing one more sneak peek for the Otherworlder and above tiers, so be sure to check that out as well.
The update is really coming together, and I'm super excited to share it. As I've mentioned, it is a bit longer than the last one, and I've done a lot of work to increase overall quality, so I do hope you're all looking forward to it!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ctx88 and tmu500

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Kee

Hey, everyone! I'm back to report that 0.3 is getting very close to being finished! I'm currently working through the last few things, I can now say with some confidence that it should be done within the next few days. The progress tracker does say about 78% right now, but it's really closer to 95%.
I'm hoping to get the Demon tier early release out in the next few days, which means public release should be sometime next week! I'm also releasing one more sneak peek for the Otherworlder and above tiers, so be sure to check that out as well.
The update is really coming together, and I'm super excited to share it. As I've mentioned, it is a bit longer than the last one, and I've done a lot of work to increase overall quality, so I do hope you're all looking forward to it!
Keep up the great work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silent Raven
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes