3.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Jan 7, 2019
Off the top of my head, some of the major sex-related ones are: Lesbian(Maybe), Threesome(FFM), BDSM, Probably some Femdom/Maledom(Fairly tame, most likely), Masturbation(Male and Female)

And just in general: Multiple Endings(Eventually), Occult themes, Blood/gore/violence(Likely nothing over the top). There will also be some themes of sexual violence and suicide mostly having to do with backstories and whatnot.

What there for sure won't be: NTR/Cheating

I hope this gives a good idea of what's to come. If you're wondering about anything specific, just ask. I can say if it's planned, possible, or just won't happen.
you kinda stopped me from downloading your game with the bi/lesbian as i see any char that is with another li behind the mc's back as ntr.

Reactions: IRebel and qaywsx

Floorboards

Jan 18, 2018
God Damn, Dev. Your game is fucking good my man.
not only are all the girls cute, but they seem like real people. On top of it all the story is actually very compelling. I was upset when the current build was over, id love to keep playing or get an update tomorrow but take all the time you need chef, this is some gourmet stuff your cooking us.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silent Raven

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheNexus-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
kinda sad Morgan gave the MC a vasectomy w/o giving the player a choice, I'd like to impregnate all the girls!
Even if you say no to the sex she still does it, which is a shame to be honest. And in my opinion not very smart thinking from the MC(or no thinking at all really). We can trust her to revert the spell of course, but there's a fight coming(as Hannah said), what if something happens to her? Didn't he think of that? He's putting his fertility at risk when he could just use the ancient art of pulling out:KEK:

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Even if you say no to the sex she still does it, which is a shame to be honest. And in my opinion not very smart thinking from the MC(or no thinking at all really). We can trust her to revert the spell of course, but there's a fight coming(as Hannah said), what if something happens to her? Didn't he think of that? He's putting his fertility at risk when he could just use the ancient art of pulling out:KEK:
yeah, didn't like that she did that one bit... btw. pulling out is not safe at all, you can actually get pregnant from precum...

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
yeah, didn't like that she did that one bit... btw. pulling out is not safe at all, you can actually get pregnant from precum...
Obviously i'm aware :BootyTime: but i'll take the VERY low risk of the pullout method failing me, than being magically castrated thank you very much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashira13
Aug 22, 2017
you kinda stopped me from downloading your game with the bi/lesbian as i see any char that is with another li behind the mc's back as ntr.
Oh my god, hold the fucking phone.

We gotta change our ways, change the content!

Darknessilent did not download the game guys, we have failed. Since the game is made only for them, we need to go back to the drawing board.

Damn.

• Haha
Reactions: Simpgor

Silent Raven

Friendly Neighborhood Writer-Man
Game Developer
May 8, 2024
quite interesting, any chance for getting sound for animated scenes?
That's definitely something I'd like to include, but unfortunately, sound packs for that kind of stuff can be pretty pricey, and that's not currently within my budget. It's something I'd like to do right or not at all, so quality sounds are kind of a must for me. Maybe one day when the game gets enough support and I find some sounds that I'm happy with, they'll be included. Thanks for the question!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Very nice and enjoyable update, so how do these evil choices work, if we choose to kill does that give us a bad ending or something, or affect relationships, does breaking our word make any difference?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes