Jun 21, 2018
ive got the same problem. buttons and mouse click doesnt work
I figured out how to fix this. All you need to do is alt enter to make it windowed and then exit the game. Then you can open the game and it will work properly, but sometimes bug out again, unfortunately.

Last edited:

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
8th layer has a massive difficulty spike in the form of damage sponges. First it was the snake rush, followed by succubus. Snakes get slowed, succubus do not. I just can't keep them off and all my sentries are max level. I tried pushing them back with Green Sentries, but it just wasn't enough.

Sigh, I'm getting ready to give up.

Reactions: AleHej

Yekul

May 13, 2018
Scanned twice, before and after playing with Windows Defender. Nothing detected. Game was downloaded using MEGA.

Ashier

Sep 16, 2017
as long as this game has competent "pregnancy" tag that isn't a shitty one animation scene and actually a gameplay element then i'm perfectly ok with potentially giving my pc trojan horses.
Nope, it's just the single scene.

sotokouya

Feb 8, 2018
finally finished it. fun tower defense but it does gets ridiculous later, they let you keep the MP you gained from the round even after game over so do make use of that. sucks that there's no option to simply remove tower though

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
finally finished it. fun tower defense but it does gets ridiculous later, they let you keep the MP you gained from the round even after game over so do make use of that. sucks that there's no option to simply remove tower though

you can remove any tower by right clicking on it before the start of the round :)

Reactions: sotokouya

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
How does pregnancy work?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Unless pregnancy was added in a later version, I'm pretty sure this game didn't have any? At least, I don't remember there being any when I played it in JP... Just inflation type stuff.

I'm not sure why this game is tagged with pregnancy...

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Unless pregnancy was added in a later version, I'm pretty sure this game didn't have any? At least, I don't remember there being any when I played it in JP... Just inflation type stuff.

I'm not sure why this game is tagged with pregnancy...
Aw...that's too bad. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Chatbot479
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes