IDoNotFeelRight

Jun 6, 2020
I have a problem. My whole game is totally screwed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Menu and gameplay clickable boxes are seemingly where they should be, but they are shown the wrong way. Help please? Running as admin, changing to fullscreen doesn't help. Windows10. Also, the other game works fine, but this one doesn't for some reason
So I've got the same menu problem like many people before me. Them main manu's screwed up like this, the buttons don't work, and none of the previously mentioned solutions worked. Just what went wrong here?

Jun 21, 2018
So I've got the same menu problem like many people before me. Them main manu's screwed up like this, the buttons don't work, and none of the previously mentioned solutions worked. Just what went wrong here?
I worked around it, not entirely fixing the problem... I don't remember what I did, but it prob had somoething to do with lowering down resolution

Ikarianus

Jan 1, 2018
uhm... seems like i'm stuck at the end. The enemy is spawning the whole time, but can't get past my turrets. But nothing else happens. The red bar doesn't seem to do much and i can't hit anything else besides the spawning enemies. Did i miss something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes