Tentacle-san

Jan 12, 2018
Is it just me, or is the lightning tower's 3rd upgrade busted? I'm assuming the upgrade increases the amount of targets hit, but it says upgrade 1 -> 1 which is an increase of 0%. I'm getting swarmed hard on the 8th level and having large, slow, expensive single target snipers are more of a liability than anything.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
as long as this game has competent "pregnancy" tag that isn't a shitty one animation scene and actually a gameplay element then i'm perfectly ok with potentially giving my pc trojan horses.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
So this is like a reskin of the other one huh?

Can't complain, same good quality with a new adorable character
Gameplay and mechanics are mostly the same but animations are new. It's basically the same game but with new heroine and animations.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is this one actually in some form of English? The last game was almost entirely in Japanese unless I missed something. Still was able to enjoy it though.

Jun 21, 2018
I have a problem. My whole game is totally screwed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Menu and gameplay clickable boxes are seemingly where they should be, but they are shown the wrong way. Help please? Running as admin, changing to fullscreen doesn't help. Windows10. Also, the other game works fine, but this one doesn't for some reason

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Menu and gameplay clickable boxes are seemingly where they should be, but they are shown the wrong way. Help please? Running as admin, changing to fullscreen doesn't help. Windows10. Also, the other game works fine, but this one doesn't for some reason
You could try changing your Pc's Display resolution in Settings, that tends to work for me on old rpgm games

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
ive got the same problem. buttons and mouse click doesnt work

Jun 21, 2018
ive got the same problem. buttons and mouse click doesnt work
if you move around the screen, you can notice that the menu options highlight, meaning they have a click box. At least for me. I CAN technically play the game and I have, it's actually alright but the arena is also janked to the side so it's bothersome af. Or do you mean to say that it's even worse for you? It's just that you can't click what you can't see without luck and searching

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes