4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
This game runs like ass and the translation quality is amongst the worst I've ever seen.
Assuming you're running on something more than a 1998 IMac and have played more than five games, neither of these things are true.

Endgame's a bit of a slog if you don't use the DPI/sensitivity exploit, though.

Reactions: Glaoui

yuriseo

Apr 5, 2021
My full save here (the save in second page only have the girls pregnant).
If you only want to do lewd stuff the game already have free mode unlocked from the start but, in case you want to (idk why) have even the secret routes cleared and the voices recalling the ID's at the urinal, here you have.
Whats the name of the last demon

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
The grind feels so good just for maso veteran rpg like me.
Bet those who dislikes grind is people who always Premature ejaculation during sex and cant satisfy their girl in bed 38b.jpg

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
This game runs like ass and the translation quality is amongst the worst I've ever seen.
Create your own perfect translation if you are not satisfied with the current one. I created this one for a smoother game without Mtool in which the game was slowing down. Dev`s uses the old kirikiri engine and it can't work better than it does now.

Reactions: huds.mr04

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
how did you swipe quickly? she instantly wakes up when i do that
If you only have item (Sleeping Sand) you can't do sleep sex yet.
Collect all devil's word by bukkake and oral masturbate for this phase
This help alot to find the devil's word

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
Sanity check! Did you acquire item for the sleep sex yet?
(Rain of Uterine Fluid)
the thing is, i have that already.. already done the deed with other girls except the band girl & the enema girl..
1711198109040.png
Does anyone know how to get past this scene? sliding slowly doesnt progress, sliding fast = instant gameover..

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes