4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

racing rance

Mar 21, 2023
the whole gameplay force you to suffer from frustration by removing the girl's clothes and then applying it back while you also have to wait insanely long to lover the sleep gauge.
yep. true enough. But that is what I liked about the game. It's too detailed for an eroge. Let's see, in an all girls school a sleeping girl found herself naked or have semen over her after waking up, what would happen? ofc, the security will be super tight very next second and possibly the culprit will be found out don't you think? and the similar kinda logic goes for other things too. possibly not your thing as you said but it's very good game for people wanting to engae for some time

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
the thing is, i have that already.. already done the deed with other girls except the band girl & the enema girl..
View attachment 3471057
Does anyone know how to get past this scene? sliding slowly doesnt progress, sliding fast = instant gameover..
I'm not sure if this will solve the problem, but I noticed a bug in the game with another girl where, despite the lubrication appearing to be enabled, the game doesn't actually recognize it. Try turning it off and on again directly before the act.

yep. true enough. But that is what I liked about the game. It's too detailed for an eroge. Let's see, in an all girls school a sleeping girl found herself naked or have semen over her after waking up, what would happen? ofc, the security will be super tight very next second and possibly the culprit will be found out don't you think? and the similar kinda logic goes for other things too. possibly not your thing as you said but it's very good game for people wanting to engae for some time

I must admit, I had a good laugh just now when we talk about realism in hentai games. But in the end, if this feature is what developers intended and people enjoy it, who am I to judge?... I was just a little curious if people really do enjoy this kind of gameplay

qyquy

May 25, 2023
1711218930622.png So, i got " Snake God - Luci_er (Lucifer, yep) " but can't summon it xD.
Or just aother content ?
*Edit: Maybe it's stand for " image preg" i've ever seen it on DLsite before.

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
the thing is, i have that already.. already done the deed with other girls except the band girl & the enema girl..
View attachment 3471057
Does anyone know how to get past this scene? sliding slowly doesnt progress, sliding fast = instant gameover..
its not a bug, you need to find yourself perfect speed to insert, otherwise it gonna fail, this one took me 5 minute, and the girl sleep near the tree too, i thought it was a bug but i accident insert without making her wake up.

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
last update about the game on DLsite its August last year, hopefully they gonna make an DLC about this gem or better a nightmaretaker 2 lmao.
no DLC plan, their next project is loli game, similar to Park Toucher Fantasy (they announce in twitter but that twitter account got nuke)

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
I'm not sure if this will solve the problem, but I noticed a bug in the game with another girl where, despite the lubrication appearing to be enabled, the game doesn't actually recognize it. Try turning it off and on again directly before the act.

I must admit, I had a good laugh just now when we talk about realism in hentai games. But in the end, if this feature is what developers intended and people enjoy it, who am I to judge?... I was just a little curious if people really do enjoy this kind of gameplay
I've played ton of sleep sex/sleep molester game and I still can't find any top this game in term of gameplay. Yeah the put in clothes back suck but when you get the item that ignore the sleep mechanic, game become easy (Also the dev add button to take off clothes in later update, I play this game since it first came out and it a pain in the ass when I have to take off clothes everytime)
The main strong point of this game for me is the progression with devil power & story wise (MC slowly become stronger and also more corrupt) In the end, he get what he deserve

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
IMO this is a poorly designed game. I get that they are a small studio and they make quality animations which takes time, but I would rather have 1-3 girls with deeper storyline and interaction.

Someone mentioned that this game took 5 years to make and I just didn't feel like I played through that much meaningful content. Too much time wasted undressing girls and having to repeat the the same thing 8 times which makes it feel like work. The hidden routes were also not anything special.

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
IMO this is a poorly designed game. I get that they are a small studio and they make quality animations which takes time, but I would rather have 1-3 girls with deeper storyline and interaction.

Someone mentioned that this game took 5 years to make and I just didn't feel like I played through that much meaningful content. Too much time wasted undressing girls and having to repeat the the same thing 8 times which makes it feel like work. The hidden routes were also not anything special.
I mean in term of sleep sex focus game, this game has quite a lot more content, usually sleep sex game is just one character, one setting. I still try to find more sleep sex game to replace this :(

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I mean in term of sleep sex focus game, this game has quite a lot more content, usually sleep sex game is just one character, one setting. I still try to find more sleep sex game to replace this :(
If you are going to spend that much time on a game you should think carefully about what to focus on. These devs just made some weird decisions.

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
If you are going to spend that much time on a game you should think carefully about what to focus on. These devs just made some weird decisions.
I play their previous loli game and I say this is improvement for storyline and mechanic.
Their previous game before that was much worse. No mechanic, no choice, and just plain visual novel animation style.
Better than those patreon leecher westard such as Redamz for known game Monster Girl Island shit

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Game is simply not for you. I played the game before they added the "cheat/easy mode" mechanic and I did everything without any problems. The only problem in this game imo is you have to play with a guide to complete it. (My point is, since they added the easy mode mechanic, I dont see why you think it's still a tedious task to dress/undress them)

and as a sleep rape game, it has a decent plot and story progression . You'll even get the ideals and story about each heroines. The mc's monologues are also interesting to read with the interactions of each demons.

Last edited:

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
As I could read in this post, once the game was finished if you did another round with all the girls you would unlock another power, but I did it and nothing was unlocked even still continued with the same powers, does anyone explain to me what am I doing wrong?

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
As I could read in this post, once the game was finished if you did another round with all the girls you would unlock another power, but I did it and nothing was unlocked even still continued with the same powers, does anyone explain to me what am I doing wrong?
did you finish collect all the letter for devil name

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes