4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

CrazyK

Sep 19, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger Shinokura Sakura (Parthenos 1 Grade) Deep throat (Violently)? I tried for 20 minutes and following guide but can't seems to trigger it

Artoo65

Jul 6, 2021
um
Anyone know how to trigger Shinokura Sakura (Parthenos 1 Grade) Deep throat (Violently)? I tried for 20 minutes and following guide but can't seems to trigger it
just ram her mouth then do a countdown and thats it, worked for me

Reactions: CrazyK
Sep 23, 2021
Just curious, is there any one interested in re/manual translating this? I saw some complaint about MTL here and there in the thread. Depend on the popularity/horrible(the translation) of the game, occasionally someone decide to just take matter into their own hand. Was wondering if this thread have some one like that yet.

Artoo65

Jul 6, 2021
Just curious, is there any one interested in re/manual translating this? I saw some complaint about MTL here and there in the thread. Depend on the popularity/horrible(the translation) of the game, occasionally someone decide to just take matter into their own hand. Was wondering if this thread have some one like that yet.
Also a proper english guide, because the jp one after translating is very confusing.... that comment above is a proof

nhokrauboy

Jan 21, 2019
Very cool game tbh, haven't play any game this decent (beside Mako but we don't talk about that). The only hard thing is when you outplay yourself with high difficult to make the game harder, with casual play I do think lower difficult is already enough, it not like it affect anything anyway. The girl with the flute is one of the most annoy to take cloth off, take longer than the other but well it have it own charm.
I do think I can make some minor guide for this, and thank god dev also make this work for 32 bit users like me. I only got an old PC to deal with right now

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
Is this game only sleep stuff or does it eventually progress to the girls being awake?

I made it to the so called "multiple endings" and I can't say I much cared for it. Obnoxious how they lock you out of most of the content if you pick the good ending until you pick the bad one. The gotcha doesn't really work when the choices were essentially all fake. Anyway, wondering whether the content drastically changes from here or if I should just move onto another game.
you go from mastubare watch they sleep > fuck them when they sleep > fuck them and wake them up (trust me, their reaction is so hot)

Reactions: Tehemai

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
I agree, We as a player honestly wouldn't expect such things from fap materials like eroge, but I honestly applaud the creators for trying. And because it was different from a vanilla eroge, It had succeeded to capture even veterans who got tired of same old same old kinda predictive gameplay. I admit it's not for those who are able to enjoy the usual junk of eroge lying out there, but it's kind of a rare find for some of us.

I say it's in my top 5 picks,
Some other notable games i liked were, Mansha ritsu 300% 2(aka: Train Capacity 300% 2) which had poor game mechanics and lot's of flaws but was a rare game you wont find another alike. I am also fond of Goblin's burrow Ill borne which had some good impregnation mechanics, (I am fan of Fire Emblem Awakening which is a non eroge but with vaguely similar mechanics), tried a lota things but nothing similar found. Again it's missing lot a things i wish it had but still in my top 3. I also Like Rance IX Helmanian revolution which is almost as good as any RPG (non eroge) with missing basic features like voice over, but still in my best 3 picks for the plot and commitment. And something that i recently found was this game called NEET ANGEL and Perverted Family which is not that good but made me play for long time without irritating(perhaps the only dating sim setting game ever to keep me engaged for so long).

So why am i sharing my picks, honestly, just on a whim. But also I want to just say i liked these games not because they proved to be good fap material... no..... I liked the idea of the makers to go beyond the unexplored areas so boldly. I mean if every eroge maker just tries to make a high quality animation with same 20 year old mechanisms with some improvements in controls and character designs sooner or later the eroge space will be filled with ripoff like games with not much differece from one thing to other. that makes games no different from hentai, which is currently shit im my opinion as of now
Thanks for recommendations

MadingHa

Apr 2, 2018
Can anyone tell me how you unlock the hidden route for Sakura Shinokura? Tried pulling for more than 30 seconds but nothing happened

Federok88

May 23, 2022
i find hilarious how the mc damned his soul to hell, forgoing any kind of salvation or reincarnation for what is in all honesty a set of very underwhelming powers.

Sinner: i sold my soul to a demon for fame and fortune.
Mc: i sacrificed mine so i could touch people withouth them waking up if im really carefull

random0taku

May 13, 2020
Can anyone tell me how you unlock the hidden route for Sakura Shinokura? Tried pulling for more than 30 seconds but nothing happened
For sakura, you have to stab her with the sleeping beauty then do the pull nipple for about 30 seconds she should do a little moan, then stab again, insert inside her full force she has to wake up, grab her breasts and move mouse until you get a pull option, happy fapping.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes