4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
did you finish collect all the letter for devil name
I have all the letters, I finished the game for the first time and now I can make them virgins again, but I have no idea how to have Lilith and the other one which I don't remember
I also don't know how to use the tweezers with the girl in the lab. I get it but I can't get it to use it

racing rance

Mar 21, 2023
I must admit, I had a good laugh just now when we talk about realism in hentai games.
I agree, We as a player honestly wouldn't expect such things from fap materials like eroge, but I honestly applaud the creators for trying. And because it was different from a vanilla eroge, It had succeeded to capture even veterans who got tired of same old same old kinda predictive gameplay. I admit it's not for those who are able to enjoy the usual junk of eroge lying out there, but it's kind of a rare find for some of us.

I say it's in my top 5 picks,
Some other notable games i liked were, Mansha ritsu 300% 2(aka: Train Capacity 300% 2) which had poor game mechanics and lot's of flaws but was a rare game you wont find another alike. I am also fond of Goblin's burrow Ill borne which had some good impregnation mechanics, (I am fan of Fire Emblem Awakening which is a non eroge but with vaguely similar mechanics), tried a lota things but nothing similar found. Again it's missing lot a things i wish it had but still in my top 3. I also Like Rance IX Helmanian revolution which is almost as good as any RPG (non eroge) with missing basic features like voice over, but still in my best 3 picks for the plot and commitment. And something that i recently found was this game called NEET ANGEL and Perverted Family which is not that good but made me play for long time without irritating(perhaps the only dating sim setting game ever to keep me engaged for so long).

So why am i sharing my picks, honestly, just on a whim. But also I want to just say i liked these games not because they proved to be good fap material... no..... I liked the idea of the makers to go beyond the unexplored areas so boldly. I mean if every eroge maker just tries to make a high quality animation with same 20 year old mechanisms with some improvements in controls and character designs sooner or later the eroge space will be filled with ripoff like games with not much differece from one thing to other. that makes games no different from hentai, which is currently shit im my opinion as of now

racing rance

Mar 21, 2023
Are there any other similar great touching games like this one and Round and Round molester train?
There was one i heard called some park touching fantasy which is loli one, hadn't played but reviews were good. There was one other called Love Reaper! Maki. There was one more with molestation/touching mechanics called Train Capacity 300% 2 which overall is good but some irritating mechanisms here and there. these readily come to mind.
PS: Maki one is only UI translated text is in japanese. if you can understand basic japanese words you're good with it as it has voice over

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
I have all the letters, I finished the game for the first time and now I can make them virgins again, but I have no idea how to have Lilith and the other one which I don't remember
I also don't know how to use the tweezers with the girl in the lab. I get it but I can't get it to use it
Here my epilogue guide:

1. After you finish the game once and get Spindle, CREAMPIE ALL GIRL in SLEEP at least once.
(The VIRGIN item thing is for final act for pregnant condition)

2.You notice there icon on OFFICES after that and you will get LILITH item
(This things let you saw meter for girls weakness climax)
There is 9 Level follow-up by climax ★, weakpoints for each girls. Follow this guide for each girl .
After reaching climax ★, you must CREAMPIE once for ALL girls in SLEEP mode.

3. Once again you will notice icon on OFFICES, click on magazines on the floor and you will get final act SATAN item
(This bell let you tell whether the girl successful pregnant)
The tedious part is you need to do climax things again from start for all girls. Follow these guide

-① Increase the pleasure level with the snake's tears and mark it with a ★ mark to make it climax
-② Before inserting it, use the blood clot of indulgence to make it a virgin
-③ Perform sleep rape and ejaculate in the vagina
-④ Use the blood clot of indulgence to make it a virgin again
-⑤ Check if you are pregnant using a tongueless bell (If you hear horse sound then you success)

After you success pregnant all the girls the epilogue will play.
Instant climax for all girls can be enable/disable after you -undressing them(AUTO)-

P'S;What tweezers you mean? The tube? Is it at the pussy or mouths?
AFAIK there only 2 tools in lab you can use either
1. Tube
- Collect saliva at mouths to perform titjob
- Use at pussy to make the girls climax ★

2. Beaker
- Use on tiddies to increases her pleasure meters

Reactions: Avigus and leccel89

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
1711285328707.png

What the hell does this mean? Translation says I'm missing a file? I can't advance since the game just freezes after hitting ok.

It happens in the first screen with the girl.

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
View attachment 3474176

What the hell does this mean? Translation says I'm missing a file? I can't advance since the game just freezes after hitting ok.

Did you click on the student ID for this error occured? I encounter some error at starting after click the student ID on prologue.
If so dont click on it just observe surrounding area, use the hint except the student ID and you can proceed masturbate
You can refresh the scene by pressing F4 without exiting the game

Reactions: Aquilez

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Did you click on the student ID for this error occured? I encounter some error at starting after click the student ID on prologue.
If so dont click on it just observe surrounding area, use the hint except the student ID and you can proceed masturbate
It was the looking around button that did it for me. Thanks for letting me know about the f4 button. I was getting tired of restarting.

handok24

Jul 19, 2022
bro can u help me bro pleaseeee

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
bro can u help me bro pleaseeee
I look on your post you still didn't get item for sex yet so you still need to collect all devil letter's first.
As for this girl you need to do 69 position and get the letter after cum on her mouths. After that the letters will appear on her forehead
Screen Shot 03-24-24 at 09.30 PM.PNG

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: handok24

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
Aquí mi guía de epílogos:

1. Después de terminar el juego una vez y obtener Spindle, CREAMPIE ALL GIRL duerme al menos una vez.
(Lo del artículo VIRGEN es para el acto final de la condición de embarazada)

2. Observa que hay un icono en OFICINAS después de eso y obtendrá el artículo LILITH
(Estas cosas te permiten ver el medidor para el clímax de debilidad de las chicas)
Hay 9 niveles de seguimiento por clímax ★, puntos débiles para cada chica. Siga esta guía para cada chica
Después de alcanzar el clímax ★, debes hacer CREAMPIE una vez para TODAS las chicas en modo SLEEP.

3. Una vez más, notará el icono en OFICINAS, haga clic en las revistas en el piso y obtendrá el elemento SATAN del acto final
(Esta campaña te permite saber si la chica tuvo éxito en el embarazo)
La parte tediosa es que tienes que volver a hacer cosas de clímax desde el principio para todas las chicas. Sigue estas guías

-(1) Aumenta el nivel de placer con las lágrimas de la serpiente y márcala con una ★ marca para que llegue al clímax
-(2) Antes de insertarlo, use el coágulo de sangre de la indulgencia para convertirlo en virgen
-(3) Realizar una violación durante el sueño y eyacular en la vagina
-(4) Usar el coágulo de sangre de la indulgencia para que vuelva a ser virgen
-(5) Compruebe si está embarazada usando una campana sin lengua (si escucha el sonido del caballo, entonces tiene éxito)

Después de que logres embarazadas a todas las chicas, sonará el epílogo.
El clímax instantáneo para todas las chicas se puede activar / desactivar después de desnudarlas (AUTO)-

P; ¿A qué pinzas te refieres? ¿El tubo? ¿Está en el o en la boca?
AFAIK solo hay 2 herramientas en el laboratorio que puede usar
1. Tubo
- Recoger saliva en la boca para realizar el trabajo de tetas
- Úsalo en el para hacer que las chicas lleguen al clímax ★

2. Vaso de precipitados
- Úsalo en ordenes para aumentar sus medidores de placer
[/CITA]
Gracias por la explicación, amigo, lo intentaré de esa manera. La pinza a la que me refiero es la de madera rota que ves cuando miras alrededor de la habitación. Se supone que se usa en los pezones, pero una vez que lo consigo, no me da la opción de usarlo a diferencia del tubo de ensayo, y el vidrio es grande que puedo usarlos
Pinza-de-Madera-de-Laboratorio.jpg
De esto es de lo que estoy hablando

Last edited:

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
View attachment 3474176

For some reason, you don't have the latest version of the translation. I fixed this error in december.
Try this patch:
Translation patch ver 1.4 18.02.2024 - 19.4 MB
-

View attachment 3474912 help, i can't click the school yard lawn girl
In which scene does the error appear? Is it possible to get logs from the version "youmuin_oldsystem" (Shift+F4 when scene with error apperared)

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Is this game only sleep stuff or does it eventually progress to the girls being awake?

I made it to the so called "multiple endings" and I can't say I much cared for it. Obnoxious how they lock you out of most of the content if you pick the good ending until you pick the bad one. The gotcha doesn't really work when the choices were essentially all fake. Anyway, wondering whether the content drastically changes from here or if I should just move onto another game.

Last edited:

Artoo65

Jul 6, 2021
can someone explain how climax system work, its super slow, same for hidden route condition, in proper english, cant understand shit from the translation, given how bad it is

cousinvinnie777

Dec 22, 2017
Hello all, i am truly surprised how much fun this game is, some puzzles to solve, i.e. the 2 girls outside the school , i didn't see the lipstick on the phone, i just unlocked girl 7/8 . one of my top 5 games for sure.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes