Nando100

Jul 12, 2020
opening via joyplay on the smartphone it does not recognize any controls and does not recognize the touch Does anyone know how to fix it? I can only play on my smartphone

Rinuax

Jul 25, 2021
Historia, are you ever going to continue the sidestory of the old man Trimalcious from the fat rich man of the masochism/slave route?

roldi

Sep 9, 2021
Does anybody else have a crackling sound? Any sound/music. Windows 11 23H2 here. No issues otherwise. None at all so I'm pretty sure it's related to the game only.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

Hi everyone,
some news, a few days after the public release
I'm working on the next update, as you can expect. For now it means mostly:
  • Adding content to the exhib 5 level: As you reach the level 5 (the ultimate), I want more interactions on the map for Messalina. Of course that means changing many dialogues, adding NPCs, small events... I'm mostly working on it, as it takes a lot of time, and think I'll for now focus on daytime events
  • Adding another scene to the Abeiku route, as it looks a bit rushed to me. So I'll add one scene to end this route (instead of the current end)
  • Adding some content to another route, will be most likely the criminal women, but will decide once the firts 2 points are finished and implemented
That's roughly the program, I will see when I release it, but I know It'll be more simple than the previous update. I'll keep you informed about it
Stay safe

Reactions: Fipsi

Andreas Doppler

May 27, 2024
are there anything to do with the 5th filth level? any endings? also, gallery can unlock all other maso scenes if you are at a high level but same option is not available for the filth scenes? why?

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
are there anything to do with the 5th filth level? any endings? also, gallery can unlock all other maso scenes if you are at a high level but same option is not available for the filth scenes? why?
I don’t play the filth scenes, so I don’t know. Have you checked the walkthrough Google doc on page 1?

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes