Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
When I try to open this game on my Mac after the introduction, something appeared. Does anyone have the same problem? View attachment 3349234
I believe the Dev mentioned that the game wasn't really optimized for Mac as they don't own a Mac to be able to play-test certain functions.... With that said, based on the error log it looks like there are some missing files or plugins hence the reason why the game wasn't able to load some of the base assets after the intro....

Another user mentioned something along the lines of playing on a local web server, maybe you can try that route and see if it helps circumvent this error or not...

Reactions: Juicy Blueberry

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

Hi everyone,
just some some brief news about the advancement of the game:
At this point, I wrote pretty much all the scenes for the next update. So now I'm focusing on implementing all those scenes in RPGM, which is a relativelly boring, but necessary process
I'm also focusing on finishing the pictures. There are still some work to do on 2, but nothing impossible. I'm not sure about the release date, but I'll work as hard as I can this week and this weekend to finish the maximum
I'll keep you informed soon about the final details
That's all for now
Stay safe

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
The Nights of Suburra - 0.9-4
Just now

Hi everyone, I post the 0.9.4 version of the game today. It took me way longer than I wanted, and I apologize about it. Also, the result is...

Reactions: despo1234 and Fipsi

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
The Nights of Suburra - 0.9-4
Just now

Hi everyone, I post the 0.9.4 version of the game today. It took me way longer than I wanted, and I apologize about it. Also, the result is...
Long have we waited

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Some images from the update on the dev's pixiv page:

Retekip

Jan 21, 2020
please give me a save, I've been waiting for it to be posted for over a year. My health doesn't allow me to complete the game on my own.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017

Changelog:

The result is not exactly as I expected. One of the sets of pics wasn’t saved (or more exactly was corrupted) by Photoshop, resulting in the loss of one week of work. I’m especially disgusted as it was a week of vacation, and I honestly don’t know if I will redraw everything in the near future. So one scene has no pics (1 and half actually, as it was used in another one), and just a black screen with the text.

There is also another scene with no pics, as I didn’t have the time to finish it. Will be for the next update, as I consider I’ve spent enough time on that one and got to provide you with something

Now, about the update. You’ll find:

• The continuation of the exhib route, with 3 different paths you can continue (Abeiku, the bandits and another group). Each contain a few scenes, and the path with Abeiku leads you to the end of the exhib route
  • I also added a scene with Diogene (the old man in the nudist camp), which was indicated as work in progress in the previous update. I couldn’t finish the picture on time though
  • I’m changing some elements of this route. Now, instead of bandits, it’s a group of barbarians that capture Lucrecia. I will have to change it in the previous dialogues in the next update though
  • You can reach level 5 in exhib, but there aren't any elements associated with it yet. Also, I might change the end of the Abeiku path in the future, so I advise you to save before the end of this one

I haven’t indicated anything new in the walkthrough this time, as all the scenes are the continuation of the previous update (just follow the different saves)

The saves files included begins after the intro, before the different routes, and at the end of the previous update (for Abeiku, female bandits, and the other group)

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017

Mega

Changelog:

The result is not exactly as I expected. One of the sets of pics wasn’t saved (or more exactly was corrupted) by Photoshop, resulting in the loss of one week of work. I’m especially disgusted as it was a week of vacation, and I honestly don’t know if I will redraw everything in the near future. So one scene has no pics (1 and half actually, as it was used in another one), and just a black screen with the text.

There is also another scene with no pics, as I didn’t have the time to finish it. Will be for the next update, as I consider I’ve spent enough time on that one and got to provide you with something

Now, about the update. You’ll find:

• The continuation of the exhib route, with 3 different paths you can continue (Abeiku, the bandits and another group). Each contain a few scenes, and the path with Abeiku leads you to the end of the exhib route
  • I also added a scene with Diogene (the old man in the nudist camp), which was indicated as work in progress in the previous update. I couldn’t finish the picture on time though
  • I’m changing some elements of this route. Now, instead of bandits, it’s a group of barbarians that capture Lucrecia. I will have to change it in the previous dialogues in the next update though
  • You can reach level 5 in exhib, but there aren't any elements associated with it yet. Also, I might change the end of the Abeiku path in the future, so I advise you to save before the end of this one

I haven’t indicated anything new in the walkthrough this time, as all the scenes are the continuation of the previous update (just follow the different saves)

The saves files included begins after the intro, before the different routes, and at the end of the previous update (for Abeiku, female bandits, and the other group)
my glorious king thank you

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes