tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
any info about new update?
Won't be before next week unfortunately. I just started a new job i a new country, so I have way less time than usual (and still in the probation period...)

Is there any way to unlock all scenes?
For the moment, if you finish one of the filth route, you can unlock the filth scenes in the gallery, but I haven't done it for the other ones yet

F_ck3254

Nov 2, 2022
Won't be before next week unfortunately. I just started a new job i a new country, so I have way less time than usual (and still in the probation period...)

For the moment, if you finish one of the filth route, you can unlock the filth scenes in the gallery, but I haven't done it for the other ones yet
How many scenes are there for Abeiku in the current version(I genuinely like it. I hope there will be a repeatable scene with 4 or 5 different positions in underground), also will there be any futa content in future

Scene suggestion: in Thermae add room that only Lucrecia know and she will show that to Messalina. In that room Lucrecia will show modified strapon that can eject sperm(in a dialogue Lucrecia will say ” I have collected sperm from so many different men around slum and other places" and loaded the strapon with sperm. ”I will cum inside and make you pregnant with baby of unknown father "). Lucrecia will penetrate Messalina and creampie her saying that "she will get pregnant by unknown person baby" and making Messalina even more excited. The second time Messalina visit Lucrecia in Thermae this time the roles are reversed Messalina fucking Lucrecia. By making the scene event in daytime and scene repeatable players can pass time till next update because all repeatable scene are at night and once all content for current version is completed user has to use sleep in mat to pass time which would be waste of potential repeatable scene in daytime(since the scene is happening in a secret room Messalina need not to be worried of getting caught)

Sorry for troubling you and asking this. I hope you don't find this as inconvenience

Last edited:
Reactions: Chemish

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
How many scenes are there for Abeiku the current version(I genuinely like it. I hope there will be a repeatable scene with 4 or 5 different positions in underground), also will there be any futa content in future

Scene suggestion: in Thermae add room that only Lucrecia know and she will show that to Messalina. In that room Lucrecia will show modified strapon that can eject sperm(in a dialogue Lucrecia will say ” I have collected sperm from so many different men around slum and other places" and loaded the strapon with sperm. ”I will cum inside and make you pregnant with baby of unknown father "). Lucrecia will penetrate Messalina and creampie her saying that "she will get pregnant by unknown person baby" and making Messalina even more excited. The second time Messalina visit Lucrecia in Thermae this time the roles are reversed Messalina fucking Lucrecia. By making the scene event in daytime and scene repeatable players can pass time till next update because all repeatable scene are at night and once all content for current version is completed user has to use sleep in mat to pass time which would be waste of potential repeatable scene in daytime(since the scene is happening in a secret room Messalina need not to be worried of getting caught)

Sorry for troubling you and asking this. I hope you don't find this as inconvenience
I also like Abeiku and Messalina’s scenes.

Reactions: tsoda

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
How many scenes are there for Abeiku in the current version(I genuinely like it. I hope there will be a repeatable scene with 4 or 5 different positions in underground), also will there be any futa content in future

I think there are 5 scenes with Abeiku. There will be 2 more in the next update, and normally a few more will come afterwards
I don't exclude anything (except if it's illegal, of course), but I don't have any plan for futa at the moment

The Thermae scene can be interesting (with some eventual changes). The thing at this point is more a question of time, as making a scene in RPGM is incredibly time consuming. So I got many potentia ideas, and thankfully also receive some (which is cool, as it means people are interested in my work), but I really don't know which I'll be able to implement...

Reactions: F_ck3254

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
I think there are 5 scenes with Abeiku. There will be 2 more in the next update, and normally a few more will come afterwards
I don't exclude anything (except if it's illegal, of course), but I don't have any plan for futa at the moment

The Thermae scene can be interesting (with some eventual changes). The thing at this point is more a question of time, as making a scene in RPGM is incredibly time consuming. So I got many potentia ideas, and thankfully also receive some (which is cool, as it means people are interested in my work), but I really don't know which I'll be able to implement...
If you're soliciting ideas, I'd love to see Messalina, Abeiku, Lucrecia, and the Lydian woman get together either in Numidia, some Imperial villa in the countryside, the nudist colony, Suburra, the sewer, or somewhere else. That'd be my favorite ending. Either way, great game!

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
If you're soliciting ideas, I'd love to see Messalina, Abeiku, Lucrecia, and the Lydian woman get together either in Numidia, some Imperial villa in the countryside, the nudist colony, Suburra, the sewer, or somewhere else. That'd be my favorite ending. Either way, great game!
I got plans for Abeiku-Messalina-Lucrecia together (it's not a spoil, as you can guess from the beginning of the exhib route). Haven't thought about adding the Lydian woman, but that could be an idea (but considering she is in another route, would be a special scene)

Reactions: Chemish

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
I got plans for Abeiku-Messalina-Lucrecia together (it's not a spoil, as you can guess from the beginning of the exhib route). Haven't thought about adding the Lydian woman, but that could be an idea (but considering she is in another route, would be a special scene)
Looking forward to it!

Reactions: tsoda

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017

Changelog:

You’ll find:
  • The continuation of the exhib route, with 2 different paths you can continue (Abeiku and the bandits). Each contain a few scenes
  • A new environment for one of the paths
As usual, all the new scenes are indicated in the in italic and red (not much to indicate this time, as you just have to continue what was started before)

There was one scene I couldn't write and illustrate, so there is a black screen instead. I'm sorry about it and will complete it for the next update

The saves files included begins after the intro, before the different routes, and at the end of the previous update

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheNightsOfSuburra-0.9.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes