tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I forgot to post it yesterday, but here it is:

Changelog:

• The start of the exhib route, with different scenes in the city, logically linked with exhib and nudity
  • A repeatable scene in the inn in the slum, after you’ve finished the filth route
  • The scenes of the filth route are visibles in the memory room, except the ones with the Patrician women (take a bit more time to put those ones)
  • There is also the start of a Patreon exclusive content linked with slavery, but it’s only the start of this at this point, with almost no content for now
As usual, all the new scenes are indicated in the in italic and red

The saves files included begins after the intro, before the different routes, and before the exhib route, with level 5 for filth and masochism

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I liked the first thumbnail preview....the rest not so much.
Good luck with the game though.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
if it wasn't for the ugly fuckers this could be good...
I understand your point, but I like this genre, and it's underrepresented, so I thought it wouldn't have made sense to just make something that wouldn't have been different from what already exist (and wouldn't have brought anything new)

I tried to play the game in my pc gives me error, i tried in my phone with joi play gives me the same error
I think it could work with another version that sometimes work with some people (but doesn't with most). Would be hard to upload it with my current connexion (was a miracle I could upload the normal one), so don't know if it will be available soon. But did the previous version work for you?

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I don't get It. Where Is the man of the slavery patreon bonus?
In the north of the city at night, between the bar where you start the game, and the ladder, after you've finished the slave route, and only when you wear the ropes

Rinuax

Jul 25, 2021
In the north of the city at night, between the bar where you start the game, and the ladder, after you've finished the slave route, and only when you wear the ropes
Thanks. But still he's not there. There Is some particular sequence to do to make him appear?

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Thanks. But still he's not there. There Is some particular sequence to do to make him appear?
Ah, but do you use the subscriber link (in Patreon, but for subscribers) or the public link (the one there but also the one indicated as public in Patreon)? That content is indicated as Patreon bonus as it's an additional content for subscribers, whatever the tier (it doesn't change the story, and has still little content anyway at this point for the slavery bonus)

Reactions: Rinuax

Rinuax

Jul 25, 2021
Ah, but do you use the subscriber link (in Patreon, but for subscribers) or the public link (the one there but also the one indicated as public in Patreon)? That content is indicated as Patreon bonus as it's an additional content for subscribers, whatever the tier (it doesn't change the story, and has still little content anyway at this point for the slavery bonus)
The public One. I guess that's why the dude doesn't appear.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Great update. Filth isn't for me, so I was looking forward to this one. I hope Lucrecia, the Lydian woman (wonder if she'll get a name), and Messalina all become a lot better acquainted. Maybe retiring to a villa somewhere with the cuckold husband tagging along. lol I also hope Messalina and Abeiku's story continues.

Reactions: tsoda

Oldblud

Apr 26, 2022
I understand your point, but I like this genre, and it's underrepresented, so I thought it wouldn't have made sense to just make something that wouldn't have been different from what already exist (and wouldn't have brought anything new)

I think it could work with another version that sometimes work with some people (but doesn't with most). Would be hard to upload it with my current connexion (was a miracle I could upload the normal one), so don't know if it will be available soon. But did the previous version work for you?
Is the first time i play the game, but i could try to play an earlier version to see if that one works

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Is the first time i play the game, but i could try to play an earlier version to see if that one works

If even an older version can't work, you can try the one from that post (0.8-5 and not 0.9-1 though, but works better for some people)

Great update. Filth isn't for me, so I was looking forward to this one. I hope Lucrecia, the Lydian woman (wonder if she'll get a name), and Messalina all become a lot better acquainted. Maybe retiring to a villa somewhere with the cuckold husband tagging along. lol I also hope Messalina and Abeiku's story continues.
Abeiku will appear again soon :cool:

Reactions: Chemish

DSM010

May 6, 2022
Excellent game! Writing, gameplay, and scenes are very good. After i became accustomed to the art style, i didn't mind it at all. It's kind of like what you might see in an old style comic book. The writing style with respect to the corruption is more in line with deliberate 'debachery' rather than just mindless bimboism. It feels more viseral, real, and dangerously erotic than many other corruption games. I wish this developer was actively continuing development of this game. The story has lots more potential mileage left in it.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes