tsoda

Sep 26, 2017

Changelog:

• The continuation of the filth route. It contains 2 big scenes, 1 gameover and 7 smaller scenes (2 being repeated differently, so can be considered as 9 small scenes somehow)
  • There is a new choice in the sewers (in addition with the Patrician ladies and the fat junkies). I tried to make the new environment look scarier than usual (I mean, it’s not horrific, but it’s supposed to give the feeling Messalina is in a scarier, and somehow filthier, environment). This sub-route isn't finished and will be continued in the next update
  • Some differences in 3 scenes if scat is on or off (cg and text)

As usual, all the new scenes are indicated in the in italic and red

The saves files included begins after the intro, before the filth route, and in the sewer before choosing between the 3 groups (fat junkies, green man, and the new one)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
There are no viruses found in our scans or actual running of the latest version.

Always use your own judgement, but if your A/V is flagging this game it's most likely a false positive.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
I may have known, probably so, but I forgot:

What's the trick again for Calm Vagrant during one of the Exhibitionism-level-3 ?
The one that freezes and prohibits input by either mouse or keyboard (except f5 hard reset)

Clipboard01.png

edit: Ah yes, it was:
Do NOT approach from South or it gets stuck during "pushed back" since the tile is blocked by a fire

Reactions: Fipsi and tsoda

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I may have known, probably so, but I forgot:

What's the trick again for Calm Vagrant during one of the Exhibitionism-level-3 ?
The one that freezes and prohibits input by either mouse or keyboard (except f5 hard reset)

View attachment 2480040

edit: Ah yes, it was:
Do NOT approach from South or it gets stuck during "pushed back" since the tile is blocked by a fire
Thank you! I don't think I've heard about this one (or maybe I did, but fixed the wrong version of the game...). Anyway, I clicked the option "skip if can't move" for this event, so the trick shouldn't be necessary for the next version (and once more, thank you for pointing the bugs :))

jacktgh

May 10, 2019
yo dev, can you please add a 60 fps limit option to your game? My pc make the game run extremely fast and wayy harder to play.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I wanted to download the game from workupload but windows defender deleted the rar file because it found "Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml" in it.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I wanted to download the game from workupload but windows defender deleted the rar file because it found "Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml" in it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-influx-of-virus-detections.153322/
Does nobody read site announcements anymore? Or at least scan the page to see if someone commented about this six posts above you?

There are no viruses found in our scans or actual running of the latest version.

Always use your own judgement, but if your A/V is flagging this game it's most likely a false positive.​

Jorgebanana

May 2, 2020
It all comes do to taste in the end. Tsoda's drawing has improved a lot along the years and it's bound to keep improving, but very rarely an artist changes its style. I believe Tsoda has found their style. Tsoda's a very hard-working person. I personally love the game. It's very unique. Don't lose motivation, Tsoda! Keep doing what you do!

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
yo dev, can you please add a 60 fps limit option to your game? My pc make the game run extremely fast and wayy harder to play.
I got nothing against doing it, but I don't know how to it... (and also don't know if it would affect other players, etc...)

Will someone remake the artwork? The concept is super and the writing is superb but unfortunately the game is unfappable.
Thanks concerning the concept and writing. As for the artworks, I don't plan any remake other than some redrawings, but still by myself

It all comes do to taste in the end. Tsoda's drawing has improved a lot along the years and it's bound to keep improving, but very rarely an artist changes its style. I believe Tsoda has found their style. Tsoda's a very hard-working person. I personally love the game. It's very unique. Don't lose motivation, Tsoda! Keep doing what you do!
Thank you :)

Ankit78@

Nov 9, 2018
I just started playing this game 2 days ago... Can anyone please tell me is there a beast path in this game ?

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I just started playing this game 2 days ago... Can anyone please tell me is there a beast path in this game ?
You mean bestiality? There are some scenes with dogs in the slave route (from level 4 in bestiality). It's possible to interact with dogs afterward in the city (it's indicated in in the sections "dogs" and "petplay"

Else, there will be other animals in the future (soon actually)

Reactions: AlexDark1027

Ankit78@

Nov 9, 2018
You mean bestiality? There are some scenes with dogs in the slave route (from level 4 in bestiality). It's possible to interact with dogs afterward in the city (it's indicated in in the sections "dogs" and "petplay"

Else, there will be other animals in the future (soon actually)
Yes thank you

Dan6050

Feb 25, 2018
Screenshot_1.png Can anyone help me please? I faced a bug where a guy without a hand is showing up in the left side of the screen every time, it is happening after main character was sold on slave market, there were 3 choices, fat man, bestiality choice and group, every choice leads to this bug, save files and screenshots attachec

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
View attachment 2562248 Can anyone help me please? I faced a bug where a guy without a hand is showing up in the left side of the screen every time, it is happening after main character was sold on slave market, there were 3 choices, fat man, bestiality choice and group, every choice leads to this bug, save files and screenshots attachec
That's strange, I don't get why it's like that (I just played with the public version to check and don't have the bug, but RPGM can be surprising for no reason...). So I attach a save file with the saves 4, 5 and 6 starting at the beginning of each route, and without the bug normally
Hope it'll work fine

Reactions: AwsHen
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes