tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Just a question - how does Saturnalia end? Do we just have to find all 9 corruptibles and then we can return to the city? Want to be able to get back to the gallery...
It doesn't end for the moment. It's part of the filth route, so you'll be able to go back to the city once the route is over (I mean when I have written and published all the scenes). The only way for now is to save before the filth route

Pauliwinx23

Mar 26, 2021
I can see it there, and I really love, first because it looks really good, and second because it's a real pleasure to see some fan art (means there are people interested, which is always pleasant). You can usually post it there, or in discord (or pm in pixiv also). Really nice (y)

You mean if it's fine, or if there is one already made? I never tried to make a signature in this site, so I don't know how to make (I'll try to check), but if you know how to do it, that's perfectly fine
I don't know how but ill check. Please checka nd let me know if u find out how to make signatures.
I would love to have this game's signature.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I don't know how but ill check. Please checka nd let me know if u find out how to make signatures.
I would love to have this game's signature.
For the moment I'm finishing the details for the next update (released in a few days), which is a lot of work, and will go to my home country for 2 weeks then, so not sure if I'll have a lot of time for that until mid-january though

Reactions: Pauliwinx23

Pauliwinx23

Mar 26, 2021
For the moment I'm finishing the details for the next update (released in a few days), which is a lot of work, and will go to my home country for 2 weeks then, so not sure if I'll have a lot of time for that until mid-january though
It's ok check about it when you are free :)

Reactions: tsoda

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017

Changelog:
  • The continuation of the filth route. It contains 4 big scenes with variations in dialogues and pics depending on your choices
  • 1 new repeatable scene in the city during daytime, depending on your choices during the slave route
  • Other scenes in the gallery room have a better background now (the ones related with exhibitionism)
  • Redrawn version of the first scene in the public bath
  • Some differences in one scene if scat is on or off (cg and text)
The scenes follow directly each other, so it doesn’t seem that big, especially as you don’t have to search for anything or go to new maps, but it’s a necessary step

The saves files included begins after the intro, before the filth route, before meeting the green man again, and at the beginning of the Saturnalia

As usual, all the new scenes are indicated in the in italic and red (although there isn’t much to explain for this update)

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

Mega

Changelog:
  • The continuation of the filth route. It contains 4 big scenes with variations in dialogues and pics depending on your choices
  • 1 new repeatable scene in the city during daytime, depending on your choices during the slave route
  • Other scenes in the gallery room have a better background now (the ones related with exhibitionism)
  • Redrawn version of the first scene in the public bath
  • Some differences in one scene if scat is on or off (cg and text)
The scenes follow directly each other, so it doesn’t seem that big, especially as you don’t have to search for anything or go to new maps, but it’s a necessary step

The saves files included begins after the intro, before the filth route, before meeting the green man again, and at the beginning of the Saturnalia

As usual, all the new scenes are indicated in the in italic and red (although there isn’t much to explain for this update)
Hi there. Great game! I've really enjoyed it. If you're able to share, is there an indication of how many more filth-focused updates we should expect? While I'm glad the people who enjoy filth are getting content, and I understand catering to that interest and your patrons, for my own curiosity's sake, since I play the game for the other three routes, I'm wondering if there will be future updates focused on routes other than filth.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Hi there. Great game! I've really enjoyed it. If you're able to share, is there an indication of how many more filth-focused updates we should expect? While I'm glad the people who enjoy filth are getting content, and I understand catering to that interest and your patrons, for my own curiosity's sake, since I play the game for the other three routes, I'm wondering if there will be future updates focused on routes other than filth.
I'm not sure, but I know that least the next update (0.8-4) will be also focusing on filth (with eventually, as for this one, a repeatable scene more classical), then eventually the one after (0.8-5) will end the filth route (I don't know though if it'll be fully focusing on filth or just partially)
Then after that (0.9-1 and the followings), I'll do the exhib and fame routes

Reactions: rh12 and Chemish

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
I'm not sure, but I know that least the next update (0.8-4) will be also focusing on filth (with eventually, as for this one, a repeatable scene more classical), then eventually the one after (0.8-5) will end the filth route (I don't know though if it'll be fully focusing on filth or just partially)
Then after that (0.9-1 and the followings), I'll do the exhib and fame routes
Thanks!

Reactions: tsoda

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
I've not seen ugly bastard this extreme before without them being actual monsters. Impressive, but too much for me.

Reactions: Chemish

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
At one point there will be more scenes with Abeiku, during the exhib route (he appears during an exhib scene, so it has to stay in the exhib route). I don't know of course at this point how the scene(s) will be, but pregnancy is always a potential option
Nice. I look forward to more Abeiku, pregnancy or not.

Reactions: idungoofd and tsoda
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes