JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
neat looking game. Sounds like the Protagonist is already Corrupted though. LOL.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
She move with realy high speed some animations,text going realy fast
That's strange, I haven't changed anything related with that (or added any mod, actually). I haven't heard it from other people so far, so I honnestly don't know :(

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
The filth route isn’t for me, but good for those who are into that stuff. I wonder what route/s the next update will focus on.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Just for experiment made a fan art for Messalina, idk where to post it for author to see
I can see it there, and I really love, first because it looks really good, and second because it's a real pleasure to see some fan art (means there are people interested, which is always pleasant). You can usually post it there, or in discord (or pm in pixiv also). Really nice (y)

Hey is it possible to get a signature of this game for my account?
You mean if it's fine, or if there is one already made? I never tried to make a signature in this site, so I don't know how to make (I'll try to check), but if you know how to do it, that's perfectly fine

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Just a question - how does Saturnalia end? Do we just have to find all 9 corruptibles and then we can return to the city? Want to be able to get back to the gallery...

NVM - realized that as the WT says that is the end of the update and we have to wait to be able to get back there (and the gallery)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes